Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will Putin Invade Ukraine?

Started by Cassia, January 20, 2022, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

Russian propagandist says Russian generals should be shot

I agree!  Fight each other as much as you want.  The world is watching and laughing!

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 12, 2022, 01:57:29 PM
Oh, damn... looks like he flew right through the other jet's wash. Turbulence is not your friend.

Hydra009

Yeah, the comments say he should have kept straight as the other plane banked and then banked to rejoin the formation.  That way he would've avoided flying right into the other jet's wash and then stalling out and crashing.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Unbeliever

Well, in this case hindsight is blind...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Hydra009

A slew of countries no longer accept Russian visas: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands

Hydra009

In temporarily occupied territories, invaders created fake curriculum that sought to justify invasion and instill Russian "values" on kids, many of whom had lost a parent (or more) to Russian aggression.

When invaders retreated, they left these "teachers" behind, who were promptly arrested by the authorities

Hydra009

Ukraine liberating more territory, capturing invaders

QuoteA spokesman for Ukrainian military intelligence said Russian troops were surrendering en masse as "they understand the hopelessness of their situation." A Ukrainian presidential adviser said there were so many POWs that the country was running out of space to accommodate them.

Hydra009

$265 million usd worth

Hydra009

Shiranu

Unrelated to rashists getting their asses handed to them, but Twitter...

This is the third time I've had to report the same person for sending me pictures of scalped, castrated and otherwise mutilated Ukrainian soldiers; his timeline is literally just video after video of mutilated Ukrainian soldiers he is spamming at people.

Twice Twitter has told me they are going to suspend him; I check his account, and he is unbanned and continuing to spam these at people.

Third report is in, after this I have to assume that Twitter is okay with seeing mutilated corpses of Ukrainians on their site and with russian trolls harassing people with them.

Youtube, Twitter, and Chinese TikTok are the social guides of society today - help us all.

Edit - Oh, right, and his name is "Hoho Slayer" - the orcish equivalent of negro-killer.

Stay classy, Twitter, you enabling pricks.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Hydra009

I love that they've been using unsecured comms for well over 6 months.  I think Russian "tenacity" is simply mislabeled maladaption.