News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will Putin Invade Ukraine?

Started by Cassia, January 20, 2022, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

And just like the American soldiers who came home wounded and disturbed, Russia and Ukraine will have suicidal veterans after the initial nightmare ends. This guy is still wearing his vest. Senseless.

Hydra009

Yeah, I saw one video with a Russian mother overjoyed to have her son back home - and he's missing both arms entirely.  It was as surreal as it was unnecessary - if he had stayed put, he'd be fine.

Hydra009

Russia smuggles s-300 through Bosphorus to be used in Ukraine War

A clear violation of the Montreux Convention and Turkey's sovereign control over its own waters.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 27, 2022, 03:50:05 PMRussia smuggles s-300 through Bosphorus to be used in Ukraine War

A clear violation of the Montreux Convention and Turkey's sovereign control over its own waters.

I hope Ukraine's army blows it to shit, tout-suite!

Hydra009

Largest Russian base in Ukraine goes boom

Also, a building they were going to use for a fake referredumn was demolished.  Allow me to offer my fakest condolences!

Hydra009

Russian forces in Kherson continue to degrade in effectiveness

QuoteUkraine's Southern Operational Command stated that a 10-person Russian sabotage and reconnaissance group attempted assault operations in Kherson Oblast on August 27, suggesting that Russian offensive capabilities in Kherson Oblast have degraded even further.

A 10-person group amounts to a squad, which is too small to act effectively as a maneuver unit. If the Southern Operational Command correctly reported the size and mission of this unit, it would indicate that Russian ground forces in Ukraine have degraded to the point that they are attempting to conduct offensive operations and echelons too low to make meaningful gains.

Also, Russia's gearing up the volunteer 3rd Army Corps to try to regain some lost momentum.  Supposedly, they're getting better gear and "abbreviated" training.  But nice gear (by Russian standards) doesn't mean anything if they lack proper intel, logistics, training, leadership, and discipline.  Orcs with nice guns are simply fertilizer temporarily carrying around nice trophies.  🌻

Hydra009

Russian troops in Kazakhstan refuse to return to Russia out of fear of being used as cannon fodder in Ukraine

1000 troops, too.  Russia certainly needs all the help it can get in their genocidal war of aggression, though they have very little to offer in return.  It makes a lot of moral and practical sense to stay put.

the_antithesis

Blew the shit out of Kherson, they get to say.

Unbeliever

Has Russia become a laughingstock yet?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I just came across something called "nukemap" that's interesting as hell. It shows the results of the use of a nuclear weapon of various sizes. You can just Google it.
It's at the nuclear secrecy blog.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

ruzzist back home poses with Ukrainian skull, claims this is a war on an "idea" (that Ukraine exists) and that in a war of ideas, it sucks and he feels bad but they just have to kill anyone who holds the idea (again, the idea that Ukraine exists).

It's been said before - "If you are wondering what you would do if you lived in WW2 when the Nazi's were around... you're doing it right now.". Unfortunately, if it was up to the people... ruzzia would probably be glass by now, but it's not up to the people.

ruzzist Who Definitely Should Have Come Home In A Body Bag Being a Nazi
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

The Liberation of Kherson is a go!

Unfortunately, I can't share much details about it due to operational security, but early reports are very hopeful.  It's looking very much like a repeat of operations north of Kyiv.

Slava Ukraine!

Edit - I can share today's casualty figures.  450 invader KIA, 7 tanks, 25 armoured combat vehicles, 19 artillery, 3 MLRS, 2 air defense, 1 helicopter, 29 other vehicles, etc.