News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Funny Toy Story 1 Scene

Started by fury, January 18, 2022, 10:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fury

https://youtu.be/uHLp_LuMWs0

Seriously though, I thought it was hilarious when Woody was flung around the back of the car, then his face gets smashed by the case.

lolwow

What a terrible driver!

the_antithesis

Mr.Obvious

So, in 7 posts, you´ve started 5 threads.
Your intro, which is fine and actually the only one you are supposed to make before you have ten posts under your belt.
A sad thread about you calling a sex hotline. Not a great look.
A thread about your interest in doing drugs, in which you haven´t made one response since the OP. Even though you asked for advice and it was taken at least somewhat seriously.
A thread with a clip of a bicycle accident and no mentionworthy talking points or questions or calls to engagement from the rest of the forum.
And now this?

Is there anything in particularly you want from this forum, as a non-atheist, that made you pick an atheist  website as your digitale hanging spot?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

I think he is one of those people who think 'everything is legitimate among/with atheists', and thinks so whatever he says/does as long as he is on their turf. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 19, 2022, 10:44:10 AM
I think he is one of those people who think 'everything is legitimate among/with atheists', and thinks so whatever he says/does as long as he is on their turf. :lol:

I think he's a shitposter. Context doesn't matter.

Mike Cl

He must be Hawaiian because he loves spam.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Yeah. I think ima help you out kid. Go spend your time learning the computer animation that you want to do. You'll spend to much time in here, start drinking, then drugs and before you know it , you'll be living in a van down by the river. And we can't be a part of that. Bye and good luck.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust