News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cyber ninjas

Started by Mr.Obvious, September 28, 2021, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/24/trump-friendly-cyber-ninjas-audit-of-arizona-votes-still-shows-biden-won.html

Hah!
I still bet they used the wrong methods, yet came to the mostly right conclusion. (Worried their clzims of mistakes in the official procedures will make for more misinformed bullshittery that might perpetuate the big lie)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Biden actually widened his lead somewhat after this recount.  Any Dem who doesn't demand a recount after a razor-thin defeat is a fool imho.

drunkenshoe

You know what if it is this way they should all do it to show something to Republicans. 216 actually FEWER votes for Trump and 99 MORE for the other guy is the important bit here I think.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

I suspect Republicans have been trying to miscount votes for a long time.  Their unproven claims of Democratic cheating are most likely projections.  At least that's what seems to be surfacing out of all this.