News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Religion/child abuse

Started by Mike Cl, September 02, 2021, 10:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

So, Sheena, you suggest that Matthew is the first book of the NT.  Actually, it has been shown that of the synoptics, Mark is the first.  But if one goes by chronology by date, all of Paul's actual writing comes first. 
Btw, which bible are you referring to?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sheena

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 20, 2021, 07:00:35 PM
You've probably caused more death and suffering in the last year and a half than you ever did in the military though.

See, I can make assumptions about my conversational partner too. Whoopty fucking doo.

Though i do stand by it, actually. People like you or my gf's uncle who try their damnedest to spread their ignorance and misinformation to the larger public and who convince people into not getting the shot or get them to doubt it and slow the progress down, have blood on their hands.

you need to get off Fentanyl. Yo! Bad for ya...
are you one of the flies? ...ENOUGH SAID! I didn't even read your filthy garbage. So I sure smoked  you folks out of your holes , huh? toxic vermin and disease.

I am healthy. I will remain healthy and throughout the phony scamdamic I remained HEALTHY.  And I am not getting what you thugily refer to as "vaccine". But you're welcome to go out and OVER DOSE ON IT. I won't mind a bit.
I couldn't leave without giving U this Precious bible verse, as you need to read it since it will do you some good, satan:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies". -(John 8:44)-

People are being DEPOPULATED with the death shot. The Phaking spike protein is a pathogen that causes anything from blood clut, to spinal cord and brain inflamation, to heart attack, to paralysis of the limps, Balls' palsy, organ failure,  contracting the Very Covid  the scumbags like Fooshi the baboon say it will prevent, death, etc. etc, etc. and this is only the Genesis of the depopulation.

Goodbye. Enough toxic garbage for me.
"All of us are like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." -(Isaiah 64:6)-

Mike Cl

Fact Check-VAERS data does not prove COVID-19 vaccine deaths exceeded 12,000

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-12000-idUSL1N2P21DB

Here you go Sheena
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sheena

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 20, 2021, 07:24:07 PM
So, Sheena, you suggest that Matthew is the first book of the NT.

I don't suggest a dung. IT IS The first book of the NT. We are talking about the Christian bible here and not the satanist one, Mike.

I am not impressed at all.
The only one I feel bad for is the Administrator who was kind enough to allow me in. 
Otherwhise, Have a good Variant. I am gone.
"All of us are like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." -(Isaiah 64:6)-

Sheena

... I came here with the intent to quit god. And I am leaving wanting to go  back to church :letsparty: :rrotflmao: :grilling: :high5:.
They say The Lord works in mysterous waaays.... :jamband: :jazzband:

You are not good @ what what you're supposedly good at. NOt a bit. Instead of bringing people in, you end up acting like a powerful repellent.

Have a good "vaccine". I read the FDA pretended to prove cr*&P to trick the populace into thinking "Oh, the vaxx is 'approved', now we can vaxx" as if one can trust that demon. And they did that because they have large and laaaaarge quantities of the phony "Covid-19" "vaccine" that they want to get rid of as most people are not stupid.

I have an idea. Why don't you find a way of getting hold of that worthless stock, bring them to someone's house who has a nice size pool, dump them all in there and swim in them. Since you seem to be into that cr*p so much. I submit that you put the Cow who call others  that first, as wickedly retarded as she is.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sheena on September 20, 2021, 07:39:21 PM
I don't suggest a dung. IT IS The first book of the NT. We are talking about the Christian bible here and not the satanist one, Mike.

I am not impressed at all.
The only one I feel bad for is the Administrator who was kind enough to allow me in. 
Otherwhise, Have a good Variant. I am gone.
There is no such thing as 'The Christian Bible', except in your stunted and unused mind.  YOU are not impressed? :))))) Who gives a shit.  And you do accurately reflect what 'Christian' love and good will is all about--nothing but bluster and lies. 

You are gone?  I hope you are not spinning another lie--but christians have a hard time not telling lies.  Anyway, don't let the door hit you in the butt (since that is what you apparently use for your beliefs) on the way out!  You never were anything other than the typical christian full of hate, troll.  Have a happy life under your bridge.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Sheena on September 20, 2021, 08:05:14 PM
... I came here with the intent to quit god. And I am leaving wanting to go  back to church :letsparty: :rrotflmao: :grilling: :high5:.
They say The Lord works in mysterous waaays.... :jamband: :jazzband:

You are not good @ what what you're supposedly good at. NOt a bit. Instead of bringing people in, you end up acting like a powerful repellent.

Have a good "vaccine". I read the FDA pretended to prove cr*&P to trick the populace into thinking "Oh, the vaxx is 'approved', now we can vaxx" as if one can trust that demon. And they did that because they have large and laaaaarge quantities of the phony "Covid-19" "vaccine" that they want to get rid of as most people are not stupid.

I have an idea. Why don't you find a way of getting hold of that worthless stock, bring them to someone's house who has a nice size pool, dump them all in there and swim in them. Since you seem to be into that cr*p so much. I submit that you put the Cow who call others  that first, as wickedly retarded as she is.

Hmm, not been here long, despite the years-old begin date. I've got you calibrated.

SGOS

Another atheist Christian turned Christian.  Usually they hold on to the deception a little longer, before they announce  their sudden epiphany.

Cassia

Just another exceedingly feeble 'impostering' attempt. Here to 'own' some atheists, LOL. And since every religion is just a conspiracy theory, they can't walk ten feet without falling down the next rabbit hole. Pathetic and primed to eat up any old bullshit. Reality and fantasy are one and the same for these casualties of manipulation...consuming from some Qanon website or holy book. All of them are instant virologists and epidemiologists. Parting of the seas, corpses arising, demon-infested pigs and killer government vaccines with 5G microchips, LOL. It is all just so fucking stupid.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Sheena on September 20, 2021, 07:27:32 PM

you need to get off Fentanyl. Yo! Bad for ya...
are you one of the flies? ...ENOUGH SAID! I didn't even read your filthy garbage. So I sure smoked  you folks out of your holes , huh? toxic vermin and disease.

I am healthy. I will remain healthy and throughout the phony scamdamic I remained HEALTHY.  And I am not getting what you thugily refer to as "vaccine". But you're welcome to go out and OVER DOSE ON IT. I won't mind a bit.
I couldn't leave without giving U this Precious bible verse, as you need to read it since it will do you some good, satan:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies". -(John 8:44)-

People are being DEPOPULATED with the death shot. The Phaking spike protein is a pathogen that causes anything from blood clut, to spinal cord and brain inflamation, to heart attack, to paralysis of the limps, Balls' palsy, organ failure,  contracting the Very Covid  the scumbags like Fooshi the baboon say it will prevent, death, etc. etc, etc. and this is only the Genesis of the depopulation.

Goodbye. Enough toxic garbage for me.

Don't let the virtual door hit you on the way out, you monster.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Quote from: Sheena on September 20, 2021, 08:05:14 PM... I came here with the intent to quit god. And I am leaving wanting to go  back to church

RabbitEyes

I am a former Christian, myself. And abuse sadly happens a lot. My family doesn't even believe in therapy. So struggling in my teenage years were really hard dealing with the beginning stages of my schizophrenia. When I could have gotten help earlier in my life. I been going to therapy for about 4 years now. It helped a lot more then praying to a god I thought I could hear. I was also taken advantage of by people who I thought were my friends. They would say that I was seeing demons as well as saying that I had specials gifts. They said I was psychic and I believed them. Side note I was in a vulnerable time in my life with my grandmother that had just passed away 6 months prier. So I was looking for answers for my self and got abused along the way.
I was also abused sexually by one of my friends whom said I was psychic.
I am working thought this trauma with my therapist I have been diagnosed with ptsd and schizoafftive disorder anxiety type. I am getting tested for autism in half a year do to my developmental issues.

Just sharing this to anyone who may be struggling with past trauma as well.

Mr.Obvious

Sorry to hear that man. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

Feel free to make an intro thread and tell us a bit more about yourself.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Welcome, RabbitEyes.  You had (and have) a hard road to travel.  I hope you have now found good help and can lead a satisfactory life.  Hope you stick around.

RabbitEyes

Thank you very much for your kindness.