Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

On top of it!

Started by Mike Cl, July 13, 2021, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

BIDEN BLASTS BIG LIE: ‘SINISTER’ THREAT TO ‘THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENT’

https://www.huffpost.com/

He is really on top of it!!  After just six months he is bringing this up.  Finally.  Why is he and his administration walking around this topic? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2021, 07:31:17 PM
Why is he and his administration walking around this topic? 
I've wondered about that too.  I think maybe because it has no chance of going anywhere in the Senate.  That said, the issue needs to be kept alive.  It should be a high priority goal, and America needs to understand the threat to democracy.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on July 25, 2021, 02:25:42 PM
I've wondered about that too.  I think maybe because it has no chance of going anywhere in the Senate.  That said, the issue needs to be kept alive.  It should be a high priority goal, and America needs to understand the threat to democracy.
Unfortunately great swaths of Americans are incapable of even comprehending what really happened....A sitting executive encouraged a hostile, unlawful take over of our democracy just to maintain his office and ego. And he is allowed to run again. We are so FUBAR.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2021, 07:31:17 PM
BIDEN BLASTS BIG LIE: ‘SINISTER’ THREAT TO ‘THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENT’

https://www.huffpost.com/

He is really on top of it!!  After just six months he is bringing this up.  Finally.  Why is he and his administration walking around this topic? 
Because he is not the one we needed. We needed Bernie.

I'm not the biggest fan of Biden. I'm happy we got him instead of Trump.
Unfortunately, he's less of a breath of fresh air and more like the air the subway swooshes in when it comes to the station. It smells much less garbage-y than the swamp-ass air that was there before, but it's still pretty bad.

Mike Cl

I'm beginning to lean that way more and more.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

*crosses arms*
I told yall all about this during the primary.  You can't reap what you don't water.

Shiranu

Confession: I actually voted for Vladimir Putin. I think it's time we got some new blood, and a strong manly man, in office. No more pansy politicians.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur