Main Menu

Like system

Started by Mike Cl, February 14, 2021, 12:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

if you are able to fix it, let me know what you do, guys

Blackleaf

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 03, 2021, 02:18:52 AM
I still can't figure it out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod. I want to try everything I can, outside of  borking the entire forum and deleting all associated files to the mod. I have an option to delete all the files associated with the "likes" mod, but I am not certain it will actually fix the problem, and it will most likely also lose the likes, which some of us have racked up a lot of. I imagine you guys hold those near and dear, so I will avoid nuking them, if I can.

Maybe @wolf39us or @Naru can help me with this...

I don't know what I would do without my likes. Ever since I was a young boy, it was my dream to one day amass 1,000,000 units of digital validation in a single forum. Now it seems I will never achieve that childhood dream, so I guess there's nothing to do but to turn to a life of heavy drugs and alcohol, numbing the pain until the day I drown in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

wolf39us

I'll figure it out guys don't worry lol

Naru

Like system seems to be working now.

Hydra009

SGOS

Wow, that was close.  We could have all been gonners.

aitm

I don’t like any of you so I was enjoying the quiet....😏
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust