News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FUCK 2020, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by drunkenshoe, December 31, 2020, 01:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Hey, guys...how're you? What are you doing? We are eating and drinking... 2 hours to potentially a better year at our coordinates.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Went grocery shopping.  No eggnog :( but I got some sparkling fruit juice.

I'm planning on precisely timing my Infinity War watching to end 2020 with Thanos snapping.  Seems fitting for a perfectly balanced year that needs to go away pronto.

Cassia

Happy New Year. I have given up on celebrating the passing of each millisecond, that is exhausting. The rednecks around here will be shooting their guns like Saddam Insane.

January 1, 2010: A four-year-old boy, Marquel Peters, was struck by a bullet and killed inside his church The Church of God of Prophecy in Decatur, GA. It is presumed the bullet may have penetrated the roof of the church around 12:20AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_gunfire

Mike Cl

No--don't fuck 2020---BURN it!!!!

Sad to say, on many levels, but our little furry children will be higher than we will be this evening.  Why?  The fucking yahoo's have to have a war simulation in the neighborhood every goddamn chance they get!  I hate to see our little ones in such panic!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

For the first time, it was good to have any relatives to call me. Honestly, they are all safe, for nowi.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Finally, 2021, around here...you know what, fuck it ALL. Fuck this and fuck that. Fuck everyone, so they would go fuck themselves.

Mr.Obvious

Hah, I'm in 2021 too already.
Sucks to be everyone to the west of me.

Fuck 2020, I'm out, bitches!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

I expect we'll be looking at 2020 with nostalgia, once we see how bad 2021 is turning out. I hope I'm wrong, though.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

I live in a Hispanic area, they shoot off fireworks more often than Anglos.  So yes, we had fireworks go off on New Years Eve too.

I have declared myself Time-Chaz ... I am no longer a part of this shitty timeline ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

I went to bed around 9. Don't worry though, I had enough libations to make it a sound sleep.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason Harvestdancer

If the start of this year is anything to go by, it isn't 2021, it is "2020 won".

And then next year is "2020 too".
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 08, 2021, 12:24:18 PM
If the start of this year is anything to go by, it isn't 2021, it is "2020 won".

And then next year is "2020 too".
That is clever--like it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

It is reasonable to expect the coronavirus will be down considerably by mid-summer. Hope we will have our vaccinations by then and maybe do some travelling in the Fall...if all goes well.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 08, 2021, 12:38:37 PM
That is clever--like it.

I love you. I've just read his posts, thought the same thing and went to the other thread to post. :lol: