News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

satanism

Started by bob nelson, December 27, 2020, 07:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob nelson

Quote from: Baruch on December 28, 2020, 10:47:36 PM
No wonder you have trouble with Catholicism.
Not just the catholic church, but all forms of christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism, any religion that tells you to live your life for anyone or anything other than yourself. Fuck all of them.

Baruch

Quote from: bob nelson on December 29, 2020, 04:29:31 PM
Not just the catholic church, but all forms of christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism, any religion that tells you to live your life for anyone or anything other than yourself. Fuck all of them.

I am sure they feel the same about you ;-)  You are very outnumbered and surrounded.  Are you sure you aren't being heroically suicidal?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

The funny thing about Satanism is the old "the winner writes the history". Remember the War in Heaven? When Satan rebelled? Well, what if he actually won and then rewrote "history" with himself as the God guy?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 29, 2020, 05:56:42 PM
The funny thing about Satanism is the old "the winner writes the history". Remember the War in Heaven? When Satan rebelled? Well, what if he actually won and then rewrote "history" with himself as the God guy?

Satan did win.  G-d in Heaven is Satan, and the fallen angels were the good guys.   This is clear that total depravity rules.  Rejection of total depravity is The Resistance.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

bob nelson

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2020, 04:38:43 PM
I am sure they feel the same about you ;-)  You are very outnumbered and surrounded.  Are you sure you aren't being heroically suicidal?
Bring'em all on, I have nothing but contempt for all organized religion. Anyone who is stupid enough and weak enough to believe those fairy tales that they claim are the words of their "god", then let them waste their lives trying to stay on their god's good side. They are all hypocrites and will either rot in the ground or be reduced to a small pile of ash and bone like all of us "heathens".

Baruch

Quote from: bob nelson on December 30, 2020, 09:10:02 PM
Bring'em all on, I have nothing but contempt for all organized religion. Anyone who is stupid enough and weak enough to believe those fairy tales that they claim are the words of their "god", then let them waste their lives trying to stay on their god's good side. They are all hypocrites and will either rot in the ground or be reduced to a small pile of ash and bone like all of us "heathens".

But why this talk, you sound like the Cowardly Lion ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzlhEsWI2Pw

I bet you are just a big bad buddy tat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

bob nelson

Because I am surrounded by it, and the older I get, the less patience I have with these "sheep". My family and I have learned how to agree to disagree on this subject and we give each other the space we need to live our own lives. I just like to remind those who do believe that there are people like me that don't want to see or hear any of their bullshit. Keep it to yourself, I don't care.
p.s.
I do like kitty cats.

Baruch

Quote from: bob nelson on December 31, 2020, 04:31:17 PM
Because I am surrounded by it, and the older I get, the less patience I have with these "sheep". My family and I have learned how to agree to disagree on this subject and we give each other the space we need to live our own lives. I just like to remind those who do believe that there are people like me that don't want to see or hear any of their bullshit. Keep it to yourself, I don't care.
p.s.
I do like kitty cats.

Patience, yes, there is less of it as we get older.  Hang in there, we will be a Grateful Dead soon enough ;-)

We cat lovers are the natural enemies of the dog lovers here ;-))  Hiss!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

bob nelson

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2020, 05:13:50 PM
Patience, yes, there is less of it as we get older.  Hang in there, we will be a Grateful Dead soon enough ;-)

We cat lovers are the natural enemies of the dog lovers here ;-))  Hiss!
Have had cats my entire life, had 1 dog. Her name was mitzi, just a mutt, but very smart. That's all I have ever needed, 1 dog was enough. Dogs are too high maintenence and too damn expensive. Cats are cool.