Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What kind of car do you drive?

Started by twozerozeroonefive, October 14, 2020, 06:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twozerozeroonefive

Something, something, something...

Mike Cl

2005 Toyota Sienna.  Drive?  Mostly sits in the driveway......2 whole tanks since March. :) 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Needed another car in 2016 … my mother was with me still … her generation aspired to a "tank" … and I would be driving her to her medical appointments.  So I got a 2008 Mercury Marquis … last of the "tanks".  Last year at an urban stop light a Black fellow pulled up next to me, driving the same model, and was so excited we dropped our windows and talked about how good they are ;-)  Looked at a new sporty car and the dash was as complicated as an iPhone *but I use a flip phone" … so I couldn't even drive one, I don't need a dash smarter than me or like all those displays are invisible in sunlight.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

2016 Mazda 3
2017 Mazda Miata
and an old rusting out Dodge Pickup

My favorite:

Gawdzilla Sama

1969 R/SS 396 Camaro, red, 35,000 miles.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

citroën xsara 2001

We'll probably be buying a new car in either a month or in a year.

Hoping it'll go through one more check-up.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 15, 2020, 06:42:56 PM
citroën xsara 2001

We'll probably be buying a new car in either a month or in a year.

Hoping it'll go through one more check-up.

Good luck.  Often machines like to die just before ... well, UPS supporting computer racks like to die during a power outage (when you need them).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

bob nelson