News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Frailty of Democracy

Started by SGOS, September 23, 2020, 09:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"By using testing as a form of mass-surveillance we have set ourselves up for a never-ending cycle of lockdowns..." ... yep.  Every new strain every few months will lead to new lockdowns and new releases of revised vaccine.  A perfect scheme of medical totalitarianism.

"Let’s dispense with the obscenity that expressed intentions excuse all crimes and consequences..." ... bend over and love your slavery

"We think we're powerless because we don't have wealth and power over others, but nothing could be further from the truth..." .. that is what the Elite think, I don't think the poor have this unhappy fantasy

"This is classic CIA-level misdirection from what was more likely a Chinese or, dare I say it, homegrown operation for the very purpose of blaming the Russians to tamp down the anger and confuse the MAGA crowd..." ... more COINTELPRO from the usual US suspects, in the latest cyber-crime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Immediate Gratification" - Bias Is Real!" ... "A human’s rationality is bounded. Cognitive abilities are limited and emotional biases, plentiful. As a result, few recognize their deficiencies and depend on mental shortcuts to rise above information overload..." ... sheeple gotta sheep

"This has been a year of astonishing policy failure. We are surrounded by devastation conceived and cheered by intellectuals and their political handmaidens..." ... incompetence vs malice, you and Napoleon decide.

"Yes, we must embrace CNN and the "official narrative." ... "Because the "Conspiracy Theory Accusation" and the "Controlled Opposition Accusation" are always true." ... "No one ever lies...  ever...  nothing is fake."  ... clown world

"They pay lip service to lofty ideas like liberty, responsibility, and equality but they genuinely believe that they are more equal than the rest of us. Their great-souledness and high social position shield them, for example, from the presumption that lying is wrong..." .. every loser ever.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

“No public interest is served by maintaining an unconstitutional policy when constitutional alternatives are available to achieve the same goal..." both R and D understand that the ends justify the means, the Constitution is toilet paper.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"All Major Western Media Outlets Take "Private Dinners", "Sponsored Trips" From Chinese Communist Propaganda Front" ... MSM are traitors

"Unable to stand up to a China in which they invested so many hopes, the American establishment turns to Russia - a nation with one-tenth China’s population and one-tenth of its economy, and no army or navy to match Beijing’s - as its adversary of choice..." ... LARPing elite love Russia too, they just can't do it publicly.

"Chinese Submarine Drone Discovered Near Gateway To Indian Ocean" ... helping the Chinese military to develop was such a good idea

"In Soviet America, people WITHOUT mask are suspicious." ... everything in communist POV is upside down
===

"The Great Reset/Davos crowd wants to transform our world into a green utopia, ruled by those who fervently believe they are more intelligent than those they rule, because they equate ill-gotten wealth with intellectual superiority..." ... utopia for them, hell for you

"Negative bond yields were once considered to be “economic lunacy.” Now they are economic normalcy..." .. this is called deflation.  And partly driven by inflated stock prices ... when stocks go up, money moves out of bonds.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Corrupt the money, corrupt the people ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjrvsTf6ew

The original "bit" coin.  To test its purity.

Paper money is based on the tyranny and dishonesty of government.  In colonial Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin usually had the contract to print Pennsylvania colony paper money.  The colonial administration spent the paper money for its own expenses, forcing people to accept it.  Then the colonial administration required property taxes, and required tax payers to pay their tax in these same colonial notes.  Thus forcing taxes and forcing circulation of the money that the colonial administration had brought into existence out of nothing.  In the life of his contract, Benjamin Franklin printed over $350 million worth of notes, in today's money.  And his fee was to take a small cut of this counterfeiting, an accessory to a crime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Imagine spending three years building a narrative around Russian collusion to the point where nothing else in the media gets any attention in order to impeach the Dark Lord of Orangeness and no one even remembers it a year later." ... the Boomers of 1965-75 were total losers ... the Millennials of 2015-2025 are total losers.

"Are the general public being kept prisoners in their own homes whilst the moneyed elite are off having holidays via their private jets?" ... intelligencia with books in the background, never read except Karl Marx.  Politicians with books in the background, never read because they are illiterate.  Pol Pot approves of today's world.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"How To Triumph In 2021 Or Die Trying" ... "...the goal of hard work and paying one’s way in life has been reduced to a game for suckers.  Stealth taxation through currency debasement has turned workers into chumps.  Small business owners who believe in doing things themselves have been made out for fools..." ... abuse more drugs, engage in more unprotected group sex, join the extinct species.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"UK Judge Rules Julian Assange Can't Be Extradited To US" .. but kept forever by MI6.  Will he get Novachok from Putin (actually Doris)?

""The White House" - Homeless Woman Shows Off Skid Row Mansion " ... woman in LA, proof the US has no poverty, just people who choose to live on the streets because it is healthy ;-)

"DEMOCRATS NOW OPENLY FOMENTING DUMPING BEIJING BIDEN FOR HARPY HARRIS" .. I love Kamala's new name!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Morning fellow slaves, how is Uncle Tom doing today?

"Since the world’s first CCTV camera was installed in Germany in 1942, the number of surveillance cameras around the world has grown immensely. In fact, it only took us 79 years to go from one camera to nearly one billion of these devices." ... so not just the VW Bug is Nazi ;-)  Who has the most CCTV per capita?  "The United States has 15.28 CCTV cameras every 100 individuals, followed by China with 14.36 and the United Kingdom with 7.5. Other top 10 countries include Germany with 6.27 cameras per 100 individuals, Netherlands 5.8, Australia 4, Japan 2.72, France 2.46 and South Korea 1.99." ... South Korea among advanced countries, is the least evil.
===

"Did Kamala Harris Plagiarize Martin Luther King Jr.?" ... don't know, but the non-African-American, non-Republican, non-pistol toting, non-Christian sacks of shit, don't carry Martin's torch.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"In truth, elected leaders do not seek to serve the public but to dominate them. Invariably, their recommendations for change will be whatever transfers greater power to themselves..." ... when will the sheeple ever tire of being cucked?

"Lies do not get censored or cancelled. The truth does." ... who you can't talk about, is who rules you

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell .. and I am a Stalinist

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." - CS Lewis ... Progress into 19th century bohemian drug culture.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ... controlled opposition, everyone is a CCP whore

"India and Mexico vote in person with VOTER ID!" ... US is clown world
===

"The United States is rapidly becoming a theocracy" .. woke theocracy ... the Puritans were crazy Cromwellians.  The Abolitionists were crazy Puritans.  The Dems today are ... just crazy (Karl Marx died for your drugs).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

So ... a nation of total depravity, by total depravity, for total depravity?  I won't miss it.  I told my mom, in 1975, what I thought the US was all about, when she asked me what I thought the Vietnam War had been all about, I invented the original Black Pill.  Sorry I told her.  Didn't believe it myself, but the last 12 months prove what I have believed off and on for 45 years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.