News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have we all heard the gospel?

Started by lifeordeath, September 06, 2020, 08:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Human psychology is universal, cultural expression is not.

In Genesis, the nephelim are what Muslims call djinn.  Before that you find this in Sumerian and Babylonian culture.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Muslims call clever people 'djinn' in daily language, esp. children in my culture.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 08, 2020, 03:50:56 PM
Muslims call clever people 'djinn' in daily language, esp. children in my culture.

In Genesis, nephelim are mostly interested in having sex with beautiful human women.  And even angels are tempted by women's hair (see Paul).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: lifeordeath on September 06, 2020, 08:40:04 AMI myself used to be an atheist
You're lying. Here's how I know.

Quote from: lifeordeath on September 06, 2020, 08:40:04 AMI ended up having a demonic experience in my house not much different than the haunting shows you might see on tv, and I knew immediately that this demon was able to influence me because of my severe disdain for Christianity and religion all together. I immediately knew Satan existed so I ran to God, and after seeking God for about 6 months I finally prayed believing in my heart that God had forgiven me(I was very doubtful that God could forgive me) and at that moment I received the Holy Spirit which is not like an emotional feeling but like an entity separate from me had filled me and it felt like pure joy, and was incredible, and I knew this was what my cousin was talking about, and to this day I can feel the Holy Spirit every day, especially when I am reading the bible.
Atheists don't believe in the devil and his demons anymore than they believe in God. No atheist would conclude a demon was behind some strange experience in their own home.

You know so little about atheists you can't even come up with a convincing origin story about your non-existent conversion. And speaking of lies, doesn't one of the commandments forbid you from doing that? Naughty naughty. God sends people like you to the celestial easy-bake oven.

Quote from: lifeordeath on September 06, 2020, 08:40:04 AMSatans laughing when Atheists call Christians brainwashed because he is the greatest brainwasher to ever live.
I don't know if most Christians are brainwashed, but you most certainly are if you think anyone is going to buy this hogwash.

Quote from: lifeordeath on September 06, 2020, 08:40:04 AMGod Bless
There's only one god, my friend, and his name is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL17EWQ-Xdg
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

fencerider

O.P. saw a demon and ran to a god. How does seeing a demon prove that your god or anybody else's god is real? Did you get scared, turn around and run into a god's chest?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Many things are seen when drunk or on drugs, or just hallucinating.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.