News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on January 05, 2021, 07:54:07 AMThe constitution gives the Senate the power to select the president in cases of electoral dispute.  This is a mistake, because no branch of the government should have that power when the biggest threat to democracy has always been the institutions of government itself.
If the President were directly elected by the people, we wouldn't have this problem.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 05, 2021, 01:42:59 PM
If the President were directly elected by the people, we wouldn't have this problem.

Only if we were one language, one culture, one political party.  Like North Korea.
===

"Apple Maps Cancels Directions To DC As City Gears Up For Protests" .. Apple shoes it is completely owned by CCP
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 05, 2021, 12:52:57 PM
Look Baruch, you can deflect as much as you want. It doesn't mean anything.

Be proud of your country, if you know which one it is ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Georgia election has me like:

Perdue/Ossoff still too close to call, but it looks like Warnock beat Loeffler.  That's great because Loeffler is like what happens if you put Trump and Ann Coulter in a blender, raise it in the Weimar Republic, and then give it almost a billion dollars to buy her way to the top.

Imagine being a working stiff in Georgia and then voting for someone who made bank on insider trading and lying about the virus while your neighbors are dropping dead and you're out of work.  Then she hitches her wagon to the Treason Train, tries to throw out your vote then has the nerve to ask you to vote for her.  It must take some serious clown makeup to vote for that.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 02:44:08 AM
Come onnnnn ossof.

I think he has it. A few thousand ahead, and the remaining votes are all in Democrat strongholds.

And to be honest, from the video's I've seen of him... he is a pretty strong moderate, so I don't get what the appeal of fucking Perdue is to Republicans other than the (R). He is progressive on common sense progressive issues while still holding ideas that appeal to the average American... how do you see that and still say, "Nah, I rather vote for the guy who is embroiled in corruption scandals."?

I am ashamed as fuck of being a Texan because of our election results, but at least my mom's state made me not completely hate myself.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Also, huge respect to Stacey Abrams who had the hard-carry of flipping Georgia after being cheated out of the governorship, along with everyone on the ground who made it happen.

She straight up said, "Alright, I'll let you cheat me out of being governor... but I'm gonna make sure Georgia costs you the presidency and the senate in return.". She is a fucking bad ass.

Plus... this picture just hits me in the feels.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on January 06, 2021, 03:05:06 AM
I think he has it. A few thousand ahead, and the remaining votes are all in Democrat strongholds.

And to be honest, from the video's I've seen of him... he is a pretty strong moderate, so I don't get what the appeal of fucking Perdue is to Republicans other than the (R). He is progressive on common sense progressive issues while still holding ideas that appeal to the average American... how do you see that and still say, "Nah, I rather vote for the guy who is embroiled in corruption scandals."?

I am ashamed as fuck of being a Texan because of our election results, but at least my mom's state made me not completely hate myself.

At the very least my County was one of blue ones.

SGOS

I didn't expect this at all.  I was told it was nip and tuck, but I thought the media was just trying to make it into a horse race.  As of this minute, it appears that Dems control the Senate.  Now if Biden were just aggressive enough to do more than protect the status quo, this power could be put to good use.  So what is the problem with the status quo?  Well, for one, we've all been living in it for the last month, and I didn't thing it was all that great.

Draconic Aiur

So todays the day of Trump's shitshow

Cassia

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2021, 07:23:53 AM
So todays the day of Trump's shitshow
Lets see how senate minority leader moscow mitch reacts, lol.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 05, 2021, 01:42:59 PM
No, we'd have different ones.

BTW, just saw a bit on OANN saying that T.rump may put up his daughter for the presidency next time around. And here I was thinking "24" was her IQ.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on January 06, 2021, 07:29:45 AM
Lets see how senate minority leader moscow mitch reacts, lol.

McConnell is the Chinese turtle.  Everyone here works for Karl Marx, not Putin.  R is first letter in "Republican" and "Russia" .. eyes roll in head at this secret knowledge.  Stacy Abrams already anointed, invited to Davos.

A Biden Presidency is Obama 3.0, like Hillary would have done.  I expect red lines, massive anti-semitism, universal Chinese dicking, nuclear war with Russia by mid year.  China say "US and Russia go fight" - Confucius Institute approves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 06, 2021, 07:55:11 AM
No, we'd have different ones.

BTW, just saw a bit on OANN saying that T.rump may put up his daughter for the presidency next time around. And here I was thinking "24" was her IQ.

Y'all are just haters ... good for you ;-)  There will be a knock at your door, someday, because you hated the wrong person at the grocery store?

Ad hominem after ad hominem .. because even without Trump, y'all are highly stable geniuses, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.