News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

If all you do during sex is think of politics ... then you need a padded room, not a private room ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I saw that tall tale earlier today.  I believe the general consensus is that it was an incel fanfic lol.

Hydra009

Michigan Congressman Paul Mitchell leaves GOP apparently over Trump/GOP embrace of conspiracy mongering.

He's a relatively new congressman (assumed office in 2017, ran unsuccessfully in 2013 and 2014).  In 2017, he championed Trumpcare, a Republican plan to partially replace the ACA with a watered-down version that Republicans find more agreeable and coincidentally would have deprived 23 million Americans of health insurance over 10 years according to the CBO.

Ideologically, he has been very much aligned with Trump, but like many other Republicans, he's had a difficult time trying to defend Trump's words and actions.  When Trump tweeted that four congresswomen should "go back" to their country of origin (spoiler: three of them were born in the US), shortly thereafter, Mitchell was waiting to go on TV and heard trumplings parroting the slur and Mitchell reportedly asked an aide, "How do I even respond to this on TV?"

He wanted to meet with the President to address his misgivings but of course no one in the White House would see him.  And then he really got fed up with the you know, refusal to abide by democracy thing.  You know, pretending that a loser won and installing him anyway.  That was a bridge too far for him:

Quote“If Republican leaders collectively sit back and tolerate unfounded conspiracy theories and ‘stop the steal’ rallies without speaking out for our electoral process, which the Department of Homeland Security said was ‘the most secure in American history,’ our nation will be damaged. I have spoken out clearly and forcefully in opposition to these messages. However, with the leadership of the Republican Party and our Republican Conference in the House actively participating in at least some of those efforts, I fear long-term harm to our democracy,” Mr Mitchell wrote in his letter.

But none of this matters much because Mitchell isn't seeking a third term and will be leaving office soon.  So his change in political affiliation is more of a parting shot than anything substantive.  But it's worth noting because it reveals the inner frustrations of the Republicans who don't kiss the ground that Trump craps on.  They're still reachable.

Baruch

The Republicans who back Obama etc aren't Republicans.  Shapeshifters ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

My face as soon as the guy on Twitter mentions the miraculous shooting star:
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

Please ....no man would give up some pus that’s already on him over anything shy of a knife or a jar of peanut butter.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

The trouble with Trumples is that we can't just beam them over to the Klingon ship, where they'd be no tribble at all...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 15, 2020, 10:39:37 PM
The trouble with Trumples is that we can't just beam them over to the Klingon ship, where they'd be no tribble at all...

Klingons = Republicans
Romulans = Democrats
Federation = Me, just about the only one posting here who is
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on December 15, 2020, 08:55:38 PM
Please ....no man would give up some pus that%u2019s already on him over anything shy of a knife or a jar of peanut butter.

He doesn't need to do it to make up a story. It's justified as a cautionary tale. Ignoring the girl that way in that position is a necessary reference to 'the natural evil' as a man he should constantly fight, mentioned as an evidence of his strength and integrity as a 'strong' man. It's like natural code.

Come on, you have no idea about redpillians? Obviously, he is a new generation 'alpha male'. He probably has a group of younger males he often gives precious insight about life. :lol:

Don't take this the wrong way, I'd like to see you engaging one of those morons, esp. after all this talk of stupidity. They are almost all atheists by the way. You might even -can't help but- 'respect' traditionally religious people a tiny bit. Because if it continues to go that way, you are going to look for the latter with a candle in the dark as we say. :lol:

I'm laughing out loud mostly because I'm scared. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 16, 2020, 08:03:04 AM
He doesn't need to do it to make up a story. It's justified as a cautionary tale. Ignoring the girl that way in that position is a necessary reference to 'the natural evil' as a man he should constantly fight, mentioned as an evidence of his strength and integrity as a 'strong' man. 

Uh......sure......sure....
I fight the “evil” by not letting her get naked and on top of me in the first place. Once that happens, I don’t care if she starts singing “Jesus Loves Me”, da girl gettin it!!!!!!   ðŸ˜ˆ
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on December 16, 2020, 08:26:46 AM
Uh......sure......sure....
I fight the “evil” by not letting her get naked and on top of me in the first place. Once that happens, I don’t care if she starts singing “Jesus Loves Me”, da girl gettin it!!!!!!   ðŸ˜ˆ

It seems as a traditional male figure, you are as clean as fresh snow from all that new age muck, sweety.   

Ew though...someone singing a hymn while fucking. Eew. It would put me off. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 16, 2020, 08:35:15 AM
It seems as a traditional male figure, you are as clean as fresh snow from all that new age muck, sweety.   

Ew though...someone singing a hymn while fucking. Eew. It would put me off. :lol:

You know you want me.

drunkenshoe

aitm

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 16, 2020, 08:35:15 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if you are part of a anti-male cult ;-)  So many harridans are like that today.  "I avoided Catholicism, Islam etc because I joined a flying saucer cult".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.