News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Men who stay locked up, risk this ...

"British Suicide Rate Soars To Record High" ... choose freedom, choose life.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Michigan stay-at-home order now bans visits to friends, relatives, governor says" ... I don't do unnecessary visits with relatives.  Some politicians got heated under the collar with excitement over Covid.

PS ...

"Teen in remote Amazonian tribe tests positive for coronavirus" ... there has to be millions of non-symptomatic patients world-wide for this to be true so soon.

"Italy foreign minister thanks US government, citizens for ‘solidarity’ during coronavirus crisis" ... US joins Russia and China in doing the right thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Hey kiddies, is everyone alright?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sal1981

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 11, 2020, 12:55:45 PM
We're doing OK here. I had to cancel a trip to Denmark for my brothers birthday though, even though it's in July/August.

drunkenshoe

Good. We're going to break the record on Covid-19 crisis, just to let you know. I'm still OK. Take care.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 11, 2020, 02:25:52 PM
Good. We're going to break the record on Covid-19 crisis, just to let you know. I'm still OK. Take care.
the US has the record now--do you mean Turkey will have even more deaths than we do???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

We just topped 2,000 deaths per day.  And here I am, sweating missing a few weeks of work.  :/

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Canadian Police Begin Making Home Visits To Check Quarantine Compliance" ... Canada is more like EU than like GB.

"Italian Mafia Distributes Food To Low-Income Families Under Quarantine" ... Russia, China and US have helped Italy.  So has the Mafia.  Too bad the EU just wants to extend more bad loans to benefit Franco-German citizens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 11, 2020, 12:55:45 PM
Hi DS, I for one am doing fine so far. Much better than many. Fortunately. Hope you are well.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Quote from: SGOS on April 11, 2020, 09:20:51 AM
Will there be any safety precautions at work?  Things like distancing and hand washing?

Not a clue.

On the bright side, it should be a skeleton crew and no one should be coming in anyways... but you never know, some idiot families might still think it's time to go to college campuses.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Real Covid science from a scientist ... necessary universal coverup of the facts ... science papers are in the support material under the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIW3TQpVJYs

US, China and Russia are recklessly violating bio-ethics in pursuit of weapons.  Ends justify the means.  And thru the years, all three countries have violated containment protocols thru accidents and stupidity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

His prior vBlog ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlplnH3VYyc

And about those 20 million cell phones in China that have gone off-line ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Boris is better ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnWy-bhgHpk

The point being, we should all be thankful to the medical staff on the front line.  I am glad, when I was in that position, the fears of anthrax, small pox and ebola didn't come true.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Good for him. Don't really like the man, but wouldn't wish his death upon him. Glad he made it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.