News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 29, 2020, 12:16:35 AM

Infection, "recovery", reinfection.  Fun times.  This is like some 28 Weeks Later stuff right here.

You need to read into the full report.

It's believed despite being classed as cured, she might have been infected again due to a weak immune system.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 29, 2020, 02:01:09 AM
Even Imelda Marcos ran out of closet space.

Yeah, 5000 pairs of shoes are hard to store, once you get them home from the store.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Was having a conversation with my mum and aunt the other day. The problem I think that comes from places like china, apart from the awful eating habits (which may or may not have caused this), its the fact they and other asian countries have this habit of walking around with masks, to apparently 'block off infection'. This is stupid since it increases infection rates because of the bacteria formed on the mask, and wearing them doesn't stop you getting infected but rather makes you more of a carrier because of the mask itself.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/flu-season-surgical-mask-present-spread-a9170916.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZPm9wRLvA

My mum and aunt just brought up the fact, people in these asian counties have a much weaker immune system, because they live what they believe to be a sterilized lifestyle, basically the boy in the bubble who never got an infection, so has no natural immunity to real sickness. When they were children, infact when I was a child, I'd roll around in the mud or explore woodlands or play with the family pet, no masks. When I was a kid, I got chicken pox, and parents invited other children around my house to also get it since its safer for children to get the disease when an adult.

This is why so many die to illnesses like flu and corona in asian countries, and why diseases form in those countries in the first place. In trying to defy nature their ultimately creating a worse problem for everyone else.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/face-masks-in-hong-kong-1535600

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmDIL5k-lK4

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 29, 2020, 01:46:56 PM

Yeah, 5000 pairs of shoes are hard to store, once you get them home from the store.

They weren't for her, for her pet millipede!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

There have been sacrifices all right, dunno if I'd consider them willing sacrifices, though.

Baruch

Sick families welded into their apartment … winning!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 06, 2020, 03:08:28 PM
It looks like Washington State might be out of the woods. The man in Snohomish County who got infected has mostly recovered, and there's still no evidence that he infected anyone else.
About that...

Munch

Got a text from my doctor's clinic, one put out to all, that if anyone develops flu like symptoms to not come to any clinic and instead contact an emergency number.

There's been no reported cases in my town yet, but have been in a few others

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 01, 2020, 04:11:36 PM
Got a text from my doctor's clinic, one put out to all, that if anyone develops flu like symptoms to not come to any clinic and instead contact an emergency number.

There's been no reported cases in my town yet, but have been in a few others

Patient - I got a temperature, doctor
Doctor - Don't bother coming to the clinic, practice yoga at home
Patient - Why?
Doctor - So you can kiss your ass goodbye
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Reports are saying some university professors claiming they think 70% of humanity could become infected, however the reason for this is because strains of the virus could be infecting people without them showing any symptoms, so basically carriers. Meaning you might have it and spread it and not even know it.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Don't be a fucking idiot, on the one hand, and on the other hand don't be a fucking idiot!   LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 02, 2020, 07:00:49 AM
Reports are saying some university professors claiming they think 70% of humanity could become infected, however the reason for this is because strains of the virus could be infecting people without them showing any symptoms, so basically carriers. Meaning you might have it and spread it and not even know it.

70% of humanity turn into clones of Typhoid Mary, a cafeteria worker from 1910!  What a Stephen King novel!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe a Robin Cook novel. I think he writes medical thrillers.
God Not Found