News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Harry Potter magic is REAL!

Started by Hydra009, September 02, 2019, 11:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on September 03, 2019, 12:38:33 PM
I do buy it by the case, but after all, it just doesn't sit there...it gets drunken, drank, drinked....whatever.

These days, I like a cocktail at 5 pm and wine with dinner at 7.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world all the time.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 03, 2019, 01:46:00 PM
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world all the time.

And the fewmets have hit the windmill!  The sun is over the Horizon! The fish are swimming!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 01:55:35 PM
And the fewmets have hit the windmill!  The sun is over the Horizon! The fish are swimming!
Not drinking until the sun was over the yardarm was a Royal Navy rule of thumb.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 03, 2019, 02:01:25 PM
Not drinking until the sun was over the yardarm was a Royal Navy rule of thumb.

Biblical.  Grog vs Magog ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 03, 2019, 09:04:57 AM
Cold reading your posts makes me want to sent you the contact info for a mental health facility.

I'm looking forward to a psychic reading. Or you could use my zodiac sign.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 02:33:37 AM

Rorschach ink blots made electronically, that resemble strings of letters?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 02:33:37 AM
Without amplification of your comments we're left with mindreading.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 05, 2019, 06:31:35 AM
Without amplification of your comments we're left with mindreading.

Hmm. Tin hats? I can make one.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 07:39:11 AM
Hmm. Tin hats? I can make one.

I thought tin hats were to prevent mindreading.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 05, 2019, 01:29:35 PM
I thought tin hats were to prevent mindreading.

Oeerr... Well, he can 'cold read' from the internet, with him it is like a booster. You know, the long pointy bit.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 01:46:59 PM
Oeerr... Well, he can 'cold read' from the internet, with him it is like a booster. You know, the long pointy bit.

Tin Man was KKK?  Who knew!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 01:46:59 PM
Dumbass, reading a post cold is not the same as cold reading.
PZ Myers