Started by Arik, May 08, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2019, 01:43:58 PM
Can you be sure?

Recent testing has verified this.  I am not furry, and don't hibernate ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe a cave bear is your spirit animal?

:-P
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2019, 01:56:28 PM
Maybe a cave bear is your spirit animal?

:-P

I actually have one.  Crow.  He is the smartest and trickiest spirit animal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

Well, good for you! Have you ever had to eat crow?
God Not Found

Simon Moon

Quote from: Arik on August 08, 2019, 10:27:02 AM

Oh, my God...........

You are a total joke SM.
So one is anecdotal and one is not........
Why don't you explain how the patient was able to see and perceive what was happening once he lies dead and his experience was confirmed by all present in the surgery?

Naw...

I think I am done responding to you.

You can lead a credulous fool to Occam's Razor, but you can't make them slit their wrists*.

* It's ajoke. I am not advocating anyone slitting their wrists.
And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Cavebear

Quote from: Simon Moon on August 08, 2019, 02:11:45 PM
Naw...

You can lead a credulous fool to Occam's Razor, but you can't make them slit their wrists*.

And I'm sure no one thought you were.  We all know the carotid artery is much more efficient. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2019, 02:06:07 PM
Well, good for you! Have you ever had to eat crow?

No.  Too much spitting out of feathers ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Arik on August 08, 2019, 10:56:47 AM

Medical death is when the brain cells are dead which happen within 3 minutes average and in 10 minutes in very rare cases from the time that the blood-oxygen stop getting into the brain.

Wrong.

"The National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws in 1980 formulated the Uniform Determination of Death Act. It states that: "An individual who has sustained either (1) irreversible cessation of circulatory and respiratory functions, or (2) irreversible cessation of all functions of the entire brain, including the brain stem is dead. A determination of death must be made in accordance with accepted medical standards." This definition was approved by the American Medical Association in 1980 and by the American Bar Association in 1981."

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33438

QuoteAccording to me physical death happen when the consciousness leave the body and that can happen even before the 3 or 10 minutes.

Bullshit.

Arik

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 08, 2019, 07:50:56 PM

Wrong.

"The National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws in 1980 formulated the Uniform Determination of Death Act. It states that: "An individual who has sustained either (1) irreversible cessation of circulatory and respiratory functions, or (2) irreversible cessation of all functions of the entire brain, including the brain stem is dead. A determination of death must be made in accordance with accepted medical standards." This definition was approved by the American Medical Association in 1980 and by the American Bar Association in 1981."

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33438
Didn't Baruch explained to you that that is a legal definition and not a medical one?

QuoteBullshit.

Bulllove.  :tongue:

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Arik

Quote from: Simon Moon on August 08, 2019, 02:11:45 PM
Naw...

No worry Simon.

Take your time.......maybe some time in the future you may be able to explain how the patient was able to see and perceive what was happening once he lies dead and his experience was confirmed by all present in the surgery?

I am not asking you to explain that right now so relax for the time being.
Have a lovely day.  :smiley:
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

I also have crows visiting my garden but the most intelligent birds coming in the garden are the Australian magpies.
I can feed them by hands while the crows are a little bit fearful.

Baruch

Magpies can be taught to talk?  I know that Mynah birds can.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Arik on August 09, 2019, 05:00:45 AM
Didn't Baruch explained to you that that is a legal definition and not a medical one?

Bulllove.  :tongue:

Since when is Baruch an expert. He's idiot, and you are double idiot, thinking that anyone would fall for this ducking. That definition of death, in operation since 1981, destroys your claim since you based arbitrarily death at having no oxygen within a few seconds. The definition established by the medical community is quite clear: it is an irreversible process. Anyone who went through an NDE did not go through an irreversible process, and cannot be considered as dead.

Go along with your stupid theory as you will continue to do proving what I said about you that you are an intellectual fraud, with Baruch applauding you, but you're done AFAIC.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 09, 2019, 08:00:08 AM
Magpies can be taught to talk?  I know that Mynah birds can.
Yeah, Magpies can be taught to talk.  Don't now about the Austrian type, but the type found in the Oregon high desert can--I've heard them.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?