News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How many GODS do you have?

Started by Arik, May 08, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on May 25, 2019, 10:04:03 AM
Reality is more complicated than simple lay POV.

You just remind me when I did learn how to swim.

At one stage I was quite frustrated that I could not float in the water or swim but one day I just jump in the water in a pool where I could not touch the bottom and I realize that I was able to float.
That was the day that I stop clinging to my fears.

When the reality seems far too complicated then is time to stop clinging to our own fears and let go.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Arik on May 25, 2019, 10:00:35 AM

Oh, well if you are any good in knowing something about conclusions you and your friends should know how a guy can brake dozen and dozen of real bricks with his head.

Let us see if you too can explain how that is possible.  :sad:

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Blackleaf

Quote from: Arik on May 25, 2019, 10:00:35 AM

Oh, well if you are any good in knowing something about conclusions you and your friends should know how a guy can brake dozen and dozen of real bricks with his head.

Let us see if you too can explain how that is possible.  :sad:

First of all, video or it didn't happen. Second, obviously the guy used his brain magic to break the bricks just before his head came into contact with them. Duh.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Arik

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 25, 2019, 11:13:33 AM
First of all, video or it didn't happen. Second, obviously the guy used his brain magic to break the bricks just before his head came into contact with them. Duh.

Same people never give up isn't it BL?

Even when the evidence is there and right in front of you you try your very best to fabricate excuses in order to keep your head above the water.

So sad!
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Blackleaf

Quote from: Arik on May 25, 2019, 07:40:03 PM

Same people never give up isn't it BL?

Even when the evidence is there and right in front of you you try your very best to fabricate excuses in order to keep your head above the water.

So sad!

I see no video, so how is the evidence right on front of me? Since you're so confident in your position, how about you offer us a demonstration?

And I don't give up? That's not true. I gave up trying to talk sense into you a long time ago. Now you've reached chew toy status.
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

“Glendower: I can call the spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come, when you do call for them?”

― William Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part 1
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Arik

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 25, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
I see no video, so how is the evidence right on front of me? Since you're so confident in your position, how about you offer us a demonstration?

And I don't give up? That's not true. I gave up trying to talk sense into you a long time ago. Now you've reached chew toy status.

Page 5 BL.
Go to page 5 on this thread to see the video.
Thanks.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Arik on May 26, 2019, 01:06:13 AM
Page 5 BL.
Go to page 5 on this thread to see the video.
Thanks.

Oh. I thought you meant actual bricks, like the kind used for building houses. Instead, it's these thin plates specifically made for breaking. That was a lot less impressive than you made it out to be. Yeah, I'm sure his forehead hurt like hell afterwards, but it's nothing someone with enough determination and masochism couldn't accomplish. This is sad. Next you're going to be referencing the people who punch themselves in the balls as proof of "mental power."

Edit: Not to mention, this is a karate master. You know. A person who trains their physical body, and learns how to use it most efficiently to maximize damage and minimize self-injury. Not a yoga instructor, who spends all day meditating. You'd think the latter would have an easier time doing this, if it were really this brain magic that made it possible.
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Arik on May 22, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

There are people who can brake bricks with the head and other that can introduce hooks or metal rods through their flesh and feel no pain

It all depend CB.

Once you reach the stage in which you realize that this universe is a mental projection of someone very very powerful than you also realize that the matter such as a grenade can not harm you at all because what is inferior to you has no power over you.

Without evidence, I do not consider  "someone very very powerful" in any theistic sense to exist.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Arik

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 25, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

How on earth can you say that?

Here I clearly show that materialism is a losing option and you say...........WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING..........Are you kidding me? 

Considering that the head is thousand times softer than bricks would come obvious to understand that the guy in question must have apply his mental power to break the bricks.

That clearly means that the mental power is stronger than the pysical-material power therefore materialists that only believe in physical-material power are losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4TEmFqSxQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKOwmuq-Vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFRHMt4GaTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMoT3ogblo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QvyzTzuG5U

Cavebear

Quote from: Arik on May 26, 2019, 02:27:25 AM

How on earth can you say that?

Here I clearly show that materialism is a losing option and you say...........WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING..........Are you kidding me? 

Considering that the head is thousand times softer than bricks would come obvious to understand that the guy in question must have apply his mental power to break the bricks.

That clearly means that the mental power is stronger than the pysical-material power therefore materialists that only believe in physical-material power are losers.

Since when does breaking a brick with your head make any logical argument?  I can only smile...

Mr.Obvious

If brains are not the source of conscience, why does even the head bit matter? People brake these with their hands too, don't they? And with al matter of objects.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 26, 2019, 02:49:04 AM
If brains are not the source of conscience, why does even the head bit matter? People brake these with their hands too, don't they? And with al matter of objects.

What is this with "brake".  It's "break"!

Arik

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 26, 2019, 01:11:19 AM
Oh. I thought you meant actual bricks, like the kind used for building houses. Instead, it's these thin plates specifically made for breaking. That was a lot less impressive than you made it out to be.

Gee, there got to be a big big difference between a house brick and a concrete block.
Thanks for telling me.  :azn:

QuoteYeah, I'm sure his forehead hurt like hell afterwards

Not at all BL.
As you can see these guys look very well indeed after that.

Quotebut it's nothing someone with enough determination and masochism couldn't accomplish. This is sad. Next you're going to be referencing the people who punch themselves in the balls as proof of "mental power."

Why not BL.
If the mental power is superior to the physical power that need to be said and if the spiritual power is even more powerful than the mental power also that need to be said.
Obviously you guys are not going to believe that Jesus was walking on the water or heal people but again nobody expect that someone deep entrenched in materialism all of a sudden open his-her eyes and learn.

QuoteEdit: Not to mention, this is a karate master. You know. A person who trains their physical body, and learns how to use it most efficiently to maximize damage and minimize self-injury.

You just don't get it BL do you?
Not all those who can break bricks are karate masters as you can also see in my previous post.
It is rather a question to train your mind karate or not karate.

QuoteNot a yoga instructor, who spends all day meditating. You'd think the latter would have an easier time doing this, if it were really this brain magic that made it possible.

You have no idea what you are talking about my friend.

Yoga goes well over the mental power so obviously anyone serious in meditation must have a lot more power than the physical and mental power put together.
The only reason why a serious yogy doesn't show his-her power is because we surrender that power to our guru for some simple reasons.

It is very very dangerous to use that power.
Once you start using it you want more and more and that is energy that leave you beside it would attract a lot of karma and you don't want to get stuck with more and more reincarnation in the effort of getting rid of that karma.
The aim of a serious yogy is to get closer and closer to the source of everything and by using that power you just get farther and farther away from it so obviously you will never see a serious yogy playing up with power.

Only once you reach the apex of human existence you can use that power without any problem and that is what Jesus, Shiva, Krishna and few other were doing.

Arik

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 03:01:08 AM
What is this with "brake".  It's "break"!

You are 100% correct.
Thanks for telling us.