Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muellers report released

Started by _Xenu_, March 22, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 02:19:13 AM
For doing "what"?

Democrats ... angels from heaven.  Including LBJ.  Keep smoking those weeds you grow in your garden.

There is no news except DNC virtue signaling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2019, 05:06:07 AM
Democrats ... angels from heaven.  Including LBJ.  Keep smoking those weeds you grow in your garden.

There is no news except DNC virtue signaling.

Nonsense like that is why I had you on "ignore" for a year.  Don't keep it up.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 05:17:23 AM
Nonsense like that is why I had you on "ignore" for a year.  Don't keep it up.

My party ... demi-gods.

Your party ... recently evolved slime mold.

Fair and balanced, right?

You only read what you want to read.  Same as I do.  Being two different people, we also come to different conclusions even if we read the same stuff, even though we have some similarity demographically.  Both are not surprising observations.  Real reality is pretty obvious if we don't interpret.  Interpretation isn't facts.  Raw data, with no interpretation is what is factual.  Like with economic indexes.  How many shoes were made last month is real.  It can be objectively verified.  The GDP, less so, since it is primarily a political fiction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2019, 05:19:45 AM
My party ... demi-gods.

Your party ... recently evolved slime mold.

Fair and balanced, right?

You only read what you want to read.  Same as I do.  Being two different people, we also come to different conclusions even if we read the same stuff, even though we have some similarity demographically.  Both are not surprising observations.  Real reality is pretty obvious if we don't interpret.  Interpretation isn't facts.  Raw data, with no interpretation is what is factual.  Like with economic indexes.  How many shoes were made last month is real.  It can be objectively verified.  The GDP, less so, since it is primarily a political fiction.

That's where you get it all wrong.  I listen to facts supported by day/date/source references.  At Faux News, all you get are unsubstantiated claims. 

I'm not sure why you mentioned shoes, but if there were 100,000 shoes made in the US last year, Trump would say, and Faux News report, that it was the most ever!  And other sources would report that it was lower than average and declining, giving number of shoes produced on the past 20 years, while showing charts and govt data to support the claim. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 05:29:41 AM
That's where you get it all wrong.  I listen to facts supported by day/date/source references.  At Faux News, all you get are unsubstantiated claims. 

I'm not sure why you mentioned shoes, but if there were 100,000 shoes made in the US last year, Trump would say, and Faux News report, that it was the most ever!  And other sources would report that it was lower than average and declining, giving number of shoes produced on the past 20 years, while showing charts and govt data to support the claim.

Sorry, never been a Repubican't.  Don't watch Fox News (though Tucker Carlson is OK with me, since he inflames Progressives).  Just because Republican'ts are dishonest (business marketing practice) doesn't mean that Democraps should do the same.  Or double down on sucking NYC financial d***s or warmongering.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2019, 05:35:57 AM
Sorry, never been a Repubican't.  Don't watch Fox News (though Tucker Carlson is OK with me, since he inflames Progressives).  Just because Republican'ts are dishonest (business marketing practice) doesn't mean that Democraps should do the same.  Or double down on sucking NYC financial d***s or warmongering.

OK, this is where I stop paying attention.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 05:45:26 AM
OK, this is where I stop paying attention.

You are saying that D-party religion is a kind of atheism?  Really?  It wasn't just LBJ, past Dems and even present Dems are torn from the same toilet paper role.

Of course you yourself are not like that.  Not claiming you are.  But to be honest with myself, faced with some of the same dilemmas politicians face, and since I don't virtue signal (judeo-paganism has nothing to do with morality) ... I have to admit I would commit atrocities.  Thus I keep hoping I am never put in that position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcBkvr_PGaY

And this is even though I admire her.  Totally unlike the current PM.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I wish young generations could have 'known' her, lol. She's run the UK for 11 years. That's my childhood! Sometimes, it still takes me a moment to remember that she is dead, which is weird, thinking that's how we all became sure, she was human. :p

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 14, 2019, 06:52:12 AM
I wish young generations could have 'known' her, lol. She's run the UK for 11 years. That's my childhood! Sometimes, it still takes me a moment to remember that she is dead, which is weird, thinking that's how we all became sure, she was human. :p

There were times when US voters would have chosen Thatcher (or Blair) over their Democratic or Republican candidates...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 07:09:35 AM
There were times when US voters would have chosen Thatcher (or Blair) over their Democratic or Republican candidates...

Blair would have been a bad choice I am afraid.  Brits still hate him.  He is a neo-lib like Bill Clinton.  And a Euro-phile.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Barr has more of a history than we knew:

QuoteRachel Maddow looks back at how William Barr in 1989 as assistant attorney general, declared documents sought by Congress to be confidential and offered his personal summary instead, only to have his ruse exposed years later when the real document was released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpopr1qkk0M

FBI Gets OK for Overseas Arrests

QuoteLaw: The Justice Department's decision allows U.S. law officers to act without the consent of foreign states. That ruling could apply to efforts to bring Panama's Noriega to trial in Florida.

God Not Found

Baruch

Wow, that is the style now.  Everyone!  Unbeliever 60 years ago got mad at his mom and crapped in his diaper, deliberately!!

See, character assassination is bad.  What will you do when we double down to real assassination?

Nut case:  I will blow up the world unless Trump wins in 2016 or I will blow up the world unless Hillary wins in 2016 ... now that is nihilist on a massive scale.  Mephistophiles approves!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Sounds like you've been doing some methistophiles...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 17, 2019, 06:35:36 PM
Sounds like you've been doing some methistophiles...

I worry about MikeCL sometimes.  I think you still have irony and humor.

And yes, tomorrow they release the "redacted" Mueller report.  If I were Barr I would have told Congress, I won't bother to summarize it for you, because you are just going to fuck me over with the summary anyway.  Wait until Saint Mueller releases the real thing.  And then the Senate/House select committees can sign "nondisclosure" papers and see what was redacted.  Same as things usually work with legality and intel in DC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.