News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Black Privilege?

Started by pr126, February 23, 2019, 11:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Sylar on February 24, 2019, 08:16:32 PM
How can you claim the "left" do not scrutinize their own, when just recently they condemned the top 3 Virginia Democrats and asked for their resignations?

The "left" also condemned Smollet for lying.

Whereas the right" defended child rapist Roy Moore, they defended alleged rapist Brett Kavanaugh, and they defended alleged rapist Donald Trump (12 counts).

Furthermore, I cited a table of hate crimes compiled by FBI, which lists anti-white crimes. 2000+ anti-white hate crimes (whites make up 73.3% of population) vs. 8000+ anti-black hate crimes (blacks make up 12.6% of the population). Clearly we have an epidemic of anti-white hate crimes in this country.... NOT.

Don't get me wrong, ANY hate crimes is NOT OK. But your viewpoint is simply divorced from reality.

the only thing my viewpoints divorced from, is seeing the worlds political ideology as just from one place, something you just showed here, only seeing it from Americanized ideals of leftist ideology.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 24, 2019, 04:43:07 PM
You're giving your opinion that falls in line with being racist, is what's happening. Nothing more, nothing less.

The question is, are you at least self aware?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
yep I'm a big'ol racist, like the time I sucked a middle eastern guys cock just to tell my british kkk friends I did it for the lols.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on February 24, 2019, 08:31:11 PM
yep I'm a big'ol racist, like the time I sucked a middle eastern guys cock just to tell my british kkk friends I did it for the lols.
I sense the blatant sarcasm, so I'll take that as a big fat no to you being the slightest bit self aware

Sylar

Quote from: Munch on February 24, 2019, 08:29:44 PM
the only thing my viewpoints divorced from, is seeing the worlds political ideology as just from one place, something you just showed here, only seeing it from Americanized ideals of leftist ideology.

This thread discusses "black privilege" in the US. The pundit in the video is American, and all the examples given are American.

I responded to the thread topic. You seem to be trying to move goalposts and changing the topic of the thread.

Democrats are the least ideological of the two parties. They do not have propagandists spreading lies and misinformation because of their ideology.

Can you spot the ideological talking points from reality?
Evolution is not real.
Climate change is a hoax.
Tax cuts pay for themselves.
Vaccines cause autism.

Where's the equivalent on the "left" for you to claim both sides are equally bad?
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Baruch

Democrats are Republicans who have lost their KKK bedsheets in the laundry.  They both need to die.

Liberals and conservatives both support the Bugs.  Also this was a Euro-communist interpretation of Americanism.  Let all non-Americans die ... good riddance to Europe.  Let the Bug supporters eat Raid.  Liberals think that Clinger defeated the enemy with his dress sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_sZdX3tFFU

The video is wrong, because it is Leftist.  Conservatives and Liberals are both Leftist today.  "Service guarantees citizenship".  Europeans don't deserve survival, having brought the world two world wars.  It is always survival of the fittest.  Pacifists need to be eaten alive.  Sociopaths (aka political extremists) of all kinds should be eaten first.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Sylar on February 24, 2019, 08:16:32 PM
How can you claim the "left" do not scrutinize their own, when just recently they condemned the top 3 Virginia Democrats and asked for their resignations?

The "left" also condemned Smollet for lying.

Whereas the right" defended child rapist Roy Moore, they defended alleged rapist Brett Kavanaugh, and they defended alleged rapist Donald Trump (12 counts).

Furthermore, I cited a table of hate crimes compiled by FBI, which lists anti-white crimes. 2000+ anti-white hate crimes (whites make up 73.3% of population) vs. 8000+ anti-black hate crimes (blacks make up 12.6% of the population). Clearly we have an epidemic of anti-white hate crimes in this country.... NOT.

Don't get me wrong, ANY hate crime is NOT OK. But your viewpoint is simply divorced from reality.

You don't need a actual crime to create a hate act just shunning and bullying will do. Also we all know there are hate crimes against indigenous people all the time but there is racism against white people and when someone either on this forum or outside says there is or says their is *insert non-white ethnic here* privilege y'all get in a hissy fit and offended because you think it's and insult to on yourself or indigenous people.

IT IS NOT.

What the point is being made is yes because American PC diversity culture wants America in general to apologize to black people for the past including slavery, Ferguson, the kkk, or Jim Crow, despite new generations being more understanding and reasonable than those of the past. However that doesn't excuse the bias for indigenous over white people that is a negative consequence of diversity and a more reasonable society. We have trade offs that need to be addressed before our society can bloom into a society that is like a utopia for ethnic equality.

Baruch

I want all humans, everywhere, thru all time, to apologize to me personally, for being shit-heads.  That is a reasonable demand in recompense for justifiable misanthropy.

That was sarcasm of course.  I am not an SJW.  Life is unfair.  I have gotten over it.  Young people don't have the advantage of maturity by definition.

It is dishonest to say you want diversity, only so you can establish a different ethno-tyranny.  Just ask the Chinese to come and straighten you out, they are the master race.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

The nurseries, schools, universities are staffed by Marxist communist agitators, pretending to be educators.
Even if you replaced them all now, it will take another two generations to correct it.

Don't worry, it won't happen. The damage may be irreparable.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 25, 2019, 12:46:02 AM
The nurseries, schools, universities are staffed by Marxist communist agitators, pretending to be educators.
Even if you replaced them all now, it will take another two generations to correct it.

The earth is flat. Vaccines cause autism. Pizza-gate.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 25, 2019, 12:46:02 AM

You let that happen, one pocket borough at a time.  Ask your MP why they are psychotic in public.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 25, 2019, 12:52:54 AM

They do, in some people's dialectical materialism.  Democrats are hippies, on acid.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

No apologies for disrespecting your religion.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 25, 2019, 01:12:09 AM
No apologies for disrespecting your religion.

Not religion.  Cult, like Heaven's Gate or Jonestown.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic and you have to point is all out.

pr126

Quote from: Munch on February 25, 2019, 05:34:22 AM
Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic and you have to point is all out.

And don’t you forget it! You racist bigot.