Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWteWul9cBE

*salivates*

This game features gorgeous space battles between the Imperium, Chaos (the only true answer), Orks, and Eldar.  Hell yes!

The only thing that could make this better is if they included Tyranid, Tau, and Necron fleets.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 08, 2016, 12:14:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWteWul9cBE

*salivates*

This game features gorgeous space battles between the Imperium, Chaos (the only true answer), Orks, and Eldar.  Hell yes!

The only thing that could make this better is if they included Tyranid, Tau, and Necron fleets.

If the game is bad, they will add those races as DLC. If its good, fans will add them as mods.

By the way I am salivating with you. Played the tabletop version back in the day. I liked it even more than vanilla 40k tabletop.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

kilodelta

Looks good. I think their 2D battlefield is actually the way to go. In three dimensions of movement, it normally turns into making a wall of ships and focusing fire making tactics rather bland. In 2D, it would be less easy to focus fire with all your ships at the same time.

I wish they showed what the Ork ships look like. They have the most entertaining construction, though maybe not as cool looking.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Quote from: kilodelta on March 08, 2016, 08:09:13 AMI wish they showed what the Ork ships look like. They have the most entertaining construction, though maybe not as cool looking.
They tend to show off the Imperial and Chaos fleets in the trailers and gameplay videos, and give the xenos short shrift, but they're there.

Nonsensei

I wonder how they will handle the solar dependent movement system of eldar ships.

kilodelta

They need more blades and spikes! But, the jaws are cool.

Sal1981

Not that anyone cares, but JaGeX, the makers of RuneScape have been sold to a Chinese mining company.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 15, 2016, 04:54:11 PM
Not that anyone cares, but JaGeX, the makers of RuneScape have been sold to a Chinese mining company.

Lik, literal mining or data mining?

Hydra009

Sal1981

Quote from: Nonsensei on March 15, 2016, 06:03:43 PM
Lik, literal mining or data mining?
Well, my very first thought that it was a RWT gold mining company (they exist), but it's a company that does drilling operations for iron ore which had a deficit in 2015. They're buying ALL of JaGeX.

Hydra009

Chatting with a guy on Steam

Me:  What's the first PC game you've ever played?
Him:  Arkham Asylum
Me:  Sopwith
Him:  WTH is Sopwith?

Hydra009

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

kilodelta

Panzer Commanders are rolling over in their graves.

Could you imagine showing that game, with that music, to Rommel? HA!

PickelledEggs

anyone ever play City Skylines?I just installed it and don't know what I'm doing