Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Gaaawd Dayyyym, I always thought Ryu was buff under his clothes, but Wow O.o
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Streaming Mortal Kombat if anyone wants to watch http://twitch.tv/pickelledeggs

Shiranu

Got back into Endless Legend and tried out Shadows expansion... it is still an amazing game and the new espionage mechanic is great.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Also finally decided to download some civs for civ 5... a pack of Indian civs. I always hated how india, with all its great history and empires, was just lumped into one modern civ.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on December 30, 2015, 03:23:23 AM
Also finally decided to download some civs for civ 5... a pack of Indian civs. I always hated how india, with all its great history and empires, was just lumped into one modern civ.
I have that installed. I should play some of it....

Munch

Finally got myself dragon age inquisition. Didn't want to pay full price for it, so just got the standard edition for 15 pound.

Mostly it was just to I could make iron bull my boyfriend.

Gawd daym he's hot
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Going to try my first enduro race on forza... An hour+ of the nurburgring. See y'all on the other side.

Nonsensei

Ive been playing the shit out of Grim Dawn. If you like Diablo style games, you can't possibly go wrong in picking this up. A work of love from former developers of Titan Quest. They also did Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War expansions which are excellent.

Anyway, the game is really great. 114 hours in so far. Cant stop.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Mike Cl

Quote from: Nonsensei on January 01, 2016, 07:27:33 PM
Ive been playing the shit out of Grim Dawn. If you like Diablo style games, you can't possibly go wrong in picking this up. A work of love from former developers of Titan Quest. They also did Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War expansions which are excellent.

Anyway, the game is really great. 114 hours in so far. Cant stop.
I loved Diablo II, the expansion.  I played it to death!  My fav was a level 91 necromancer.  And I also had the Mule program that allowed me to store all that I wanted--so I had most of the sets that one could get for that game.  Diablo 3 is a huge disappointment.  I don't even think of playing it any more.  I know I would probably like Grim Dawn--and will get it one day.  But I am in the grips of Fallout 4 and I have a hunch that I will be in that game for several hundred more hours.  I would not be surprised to find myself pushing the 1,000 hrs mark before all is said and done.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Tried streaming yesterday, just to see how well my computer and bandwidth would handle it, just streaming some RuneScape gameplay. Turns out I need at least 15-20Mbps upload, and I got only 5Mpbs :/

It's encoded, so it looks like crap on the stream, all blurry with the slightest movement of the camera.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Sal1981 on January 02, 2016, 04:27:33 AM
Tried streaming yesterday, just to see how well my computer and bandwidth would handle it, just streaming some RuneScape gameplay. Turns out I need at least 15-20Mbps upload, and I got only 5Mpbs :/

It's encoded, so it looks like crap on the stream, all blurry with the slightest movement of the camera.

Damn 5 megabits per second? Is nothing else available in your area?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Nonsensei on January 02, 2016, 09:27:48 AM
Still better than my 3.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

Yikes.  Well, may the Fiber-to-the-home gods bless you in the foreseeable future.

Sal1981

Quote from: Nonsensei on January 02, 2016, 09:27:48 AM
If I want more bandwidth I have to subscribe to a business line, and those cost outta wazoo. That's one of the perils of living in the middle of the fricken North Atlantic Ocean.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 02, 2016, 10:33:22 AM
Yikes.  Well, may the Fiber-to-the-home gods bless you in the foreseeable future.
I still manage to stream Netflix shows in HD somehow.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel