News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/legacy-of-the-void/#header

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kilodelta

Objective-based Co-op for SC2 looks fun. I'm more of a PVE guy than a PVP.

"Join the battle with a friend in an open-ended cooperative experience. Choose a powerful commander from your favorite race and fight in diverse scenarios with dynamic, campaign-style objectives. Level up your commander to gain access to new units, abilities, and customization options for your army. The time is now. The theater of war awaits, commander."
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

I stopped playing Starcraft for a while, but when I saw that today, I opened it up again. I instantly got frustrated and closed the game, but I might try and ease myself in again.

GrinningYMIR

Been playing a ton of Dragon age, the reason I haven't been as active recently, pretty damn good

hard as hell too
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Also getting Nostalgic for WCIII, might end up playing that again soon
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 23, 2014, 09:34:50 PMAlso getting Nostalgic for WCIII, might end up playing that again soon
I liked WCIII but the damn upkeep mechanic frustrated the hell out of me.

GrinningYMIR

Yeah, I wished they could have changed that up a bit, though I have find memories of human base building, still I felt like the game might hve been a bit unbalanced, but the las time I playe I was maybe 15 or 16, so I  understandably sucked at RTS games

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 24, 2014, 02:37:02 AM
I liked WCIII but the damn upkeep mechanic frustrated the hell out of me.
Same

kilodelta

Hydra009

Sal1981

Fuck Steam sales, more than half of my games library is of games I will probably never play, not because I don't want to, but because I don't have time to.

kilodelta

Those damned green boxes... My wishlist popped up with many of those bastards today.

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

finally beat it

it felt

so good

PickelledEggs