News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Final Fantasy Tactics is awesome. After the PS, the PSP had a multiplayer version of it that was well implemented.

Unsung Story is supposed to be the next FFT.

http://unsungstory.com/
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

_Xenu_

Thanks for all replies.

GrinningYMIR

A downloadable version would be fine, but I don't want to pay for the hardware.

PickelledEggs

I've always found post cartridge emulators a bit difficult to use, given their reliance on BIOS files, and games that come in parts. I managed to get a Dreamcast emulator half running one time.

kilodelta

Bookmarked. I'll keep an eye on it.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

That's heresy by the way

Honestly, of all the cancelled games recently, I'm the most saddened by 1313, it looked really good and it was to be mature rated star wars material, something I've wanted for a long time

and then Disney goes and shuts down LA and cancels it when it was 95% done.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

I just bought and installed the DA ultimate edition

after an hour with trying to get the mods working, which I dont' know if they are, after three hours of downloading, and after many frustrating attempts to get it all to work,

I'm sitting here at the main menu and as soon as I hear the music I smile and the frustration goes away

Good to be back
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Started playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor.

So far it's amazing

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 06, 2014, 10:35:09 PM
Started playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor.

So far it's amazing
I almost bought it a couple of days ago.  The only knock I saw was that it is too short.  I'd be interested in your opinion of the game as you go through it.  I'm still playing with the mods of Skyrim.  I'm starting to lose interest --I've logged over 1250 hours, so I've been curious about how long I'd keep going.  I'd like to have a game lined up--Mordor looks interesting.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2014, 11:11:12 PM
I almost bought it a couple of days ago.  The only knock I saw was that it is too short.  I'd be interested in your opinion of the game as you go through it.  I'm still playing with the mods of Skyrim.  I'm starting to lose interest --I've logged over 1250 hours, so I've been curious about how long I'd keep going.  I'd like to have a game lined up--Mordor looks interesting.
Will do. I love skyrim too, but the combat in this is really neat.

GrinningYMIR

Just playing some DA:O over here, couldn't get my mods to work so no pretty Leliana...sadface

oh well

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 08, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Just playing some DA:O over here, couldn't get my mods to work so no pretty Leliana...sadface

oh well
That is one of my favorite games of all time.  I loved the way one can interact with each of your followers and develop a relationship.  I have not thought of modding this--have to learn how to do that.  I thought Leliana was pretty good looking w/o a mod--could be fantastic if based on what Skyrim mods can do. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GrinningYMIR

I can't get mine to work through Steam but I might be missing something obvious, this is what I want Lilly to look like

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 08, 2014, 09:27:58 AM
I can't get mine to work through Steam but I might be missing something obvious, this is what I want Lilly to look like

Does steam support mods for DaO???  If so, I'll have fire that game back up.  My first fav was Morrigan--still consider her one of my game personalities of all time.   But as time wore on, I did really begin to appreciate Lilly more and more.   

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 08, 2014, 12:43:44 PM
Does steam support mods for DaO???  If so, I'll have fire that game back up.  My first fav was Morrigan--still consider her one of my game personalities of all time.   But as time wore on, I did really begin to appreciate Lilly more and more.   

MORRIGAN <3

GrinningYMIR

Morrigan is my favorite, but I would really like that version of lilly, And I don't know, I just got it on steam recently, used to be only on my xbox

Mike Cl

Pickled--any Mordor update?

Has anybody played Dayz?  If so, what do you think of it?