Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 10, 2014, 09:21:49 PM
Is your battlenet your email?

I always have trouble figuring out how to send a request... lol

I think so, but Starcraft II automatically verified me when I logged on. And yes, I'm 'xenu' there.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Deidre32

I used to play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, it became an addiction...so I let it go. lol
Now, I play Candy Crush, and it can become addicting too.
:/
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 12, 2014, 07:36:37 PM
I used to play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, it became an addiction...so I let it go. lol
Now, I play Candy Crush, and it can become addicting too.
:/
I remember Kingdom Hearts. I never played it, but I remember a lot of my friends raving about it.

GrinningYMIR

I was never a big kingdom hearts fan, I liked FF7 and FF8 to an extent though

my favorite RPG is ME hands down, though I also like a lot more
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: _Xenu_ on September 12, 2014, 06:43:35 PM
I think so, but Starcraft II automatically verified me when I logged on. And yes, I'm 'xenu' there.
I just sent you a request via typing your email in battle.net. For some reason xenu doesn't show up when I type it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 12, 2014, 08:19:39 PM
I was never a big kingdom hearts fan, I liked FF7 and FF8 to an extent though

my favorite RPG is ME hands down, though I also like a lot more
What is ME?

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

OHHHHHHHHHH I thought you meant You were your own favorite RPG...... sorry It's been a long day hahaha

GrinningYMIR

Deidre32

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 12, 2014, 08:18:14 PM
I remember Kingdom Hearts. I never played it, but I remember a lot of my friends raving about it.
sometimes I think I played it for as long as I did for the music :=P

congrats on your modship by the way...don't think you were a mod when I was posting on here. :)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 12, 2014, 10:01:48 PM
sometimes I think I played it for as long as I did for the music :=P

congrats on your modship by the way...don't think you were a mod when I was posting on here. :)
Thanks, Dei!

Yeah, you went MIA for a little bit. I think wolf even updated the forum layout since you left.... That was a WHILE ago haha. Good to have you back!

GrinningYMIR

She left after I took my break I think

Deidre32

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 12, 2014, 10:04:20 PM
Thanks, Dei!

Yeah, you went MIA for a little bit. I think wolf even updated the forum layout since you left.... That was a WHILE ago haha. Good to have you back!
I post on two other atheist sites, mainly. Yea, the new layout happened right when I went on a little hiatus. And, I had more likes back then. waaaa! Now I only have one. :=P

lol @ Grinning...that's EXACTLY why I left. hehe ;)

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 12, 2014, 10:30:12 PM
I post on two other atheist sites, mainly. Yea, the new layout happened right when I went on a little hiatus. And, I had more likes back then. waaaa! Now I only have one. :=P

lol @ Grinning...that's EXACTLY why I left. hehe ;)

I knew it! :3

the_antithesis

So there's scuttlebutt that Microsoft is buying Mojang, the creator of Minecraft for two billion dollars.

I... I don't know what to think about that. The only reason they're even making the offer is to get Minecraft, obviously. Unless they thought Scrolls looked too good to pass up. Yeah, right.

This could possibly spell the end of Minecraft if Microsoft fiddles with it too much. And they fucking will. Large companies are not know for their intelligence when they acquire stuff from outside their little cave. Evan Dorkin once related a story where Disney approached him with an animated show idea for his characters Milk and Cheese.

He said "You're aware these characters are alchoholics, right?"

It's like that. They just buy stuff but they don't know what they're buying and they do not understand the feeding and care necessary to keep it alive. Like shipping slaves overseas.

This sucks for shut-ins like me because I spend days just playing this shit and having it die or change dramatically is not a good thing. It'll live on the modding community for a while, I guess. But eventually even that dries up.

Sad, actually.