Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 13, 2014, 08:44:23 PM
Not sure but I noticed it too.
Do you play?

Sent from your mom

StupidWiz

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 13, 2014, 08:21:45 PM
btw. does anyone know when the big update for LoL is?

I don't really follow LoL anymore, but I've heard the revamp of SR will be live at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. Don't quote me on that though, anyway, looking forward to getting back to play in SR's new look. :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

PickelledEggs

Quote from: StupidWiz on July 14, 2014, 06:36:52 PM
I don't really follow LoL anymore, but I've heard the revamp of SR will be live at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. Don't quote me on that though, anyway, looking forward to getting back to play in SR's new look. :D
Yeah I saw that you posted the video for the update a few weeks ago on facebook. I've seen it all few more times too since then and I'm getting excited now that I completely ditched Dota for LoL

Sent from your mom

_Xenu_

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 13, 2014, 09:14:54 PM
Do you play?

Sent from your mom

We may be thinking about something else.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PickelledEggs

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 14, 2014, 07:16:14 PM
We may be thinking about something else.
wat.

Sent from your mom

the_antithesis

I've been playing A Dark Room a bit lately. I tend to like clever little low tech games like this. It makes the engagement a bit naked if it hold your attention without flashy HD graphics. Any piece of shit game with nothing of interest to offer can distract you with pretty pictures. It takes good design to hold your interest with just text and button pressing.

I like it on a personal note because in high school I had written a text adventure for my computer class called Dark Room which was inspired from a video game joke book written in the early 80's which listed a (fictional) game called Dark Room as one of the worst games ever made. (It involved a completely blank screen save for your character and a button for scratching your head in confusion) So, someone else took this same concept and made money off it. Fuckers.

Nam

That page you're linking, says it's not available. This link works: http://adarkroom.wikia.com/wiki/A_Dark_Room_Wiki

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Jutter

Cloud-gaming; wave of the future? Has anyone here checked this out/ form an opinion on it/ contemplated it?
http://www.onlive.com/

I like the idea behind it. As long as the network connection is fast, and your pc/mac has a usb port to plug a controller into, at a cheap monthly fee (ten bucks), you're good to go. The obvious pitfall is lag, and right now it still matters how close you are to 'the source'. That and the library could use some newer titles; the old ones are great though.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

PickelledEggs

Watching the Dota2 international right now. Some great matches so far!

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

PickelledEggs

I DESTROYED PEOPLE IN THIS GAME

PickelledEggs

Shiranu

Just started watching a playthrough of "The Wolf Among Us"... it... is really bad ass, actually. I am loving the dark twist, kinda film noire, twist on the fairy tales.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2014, 10:43:39 AM
Just started watching a playthrough of "The Wolf Among Us"... it... is really bad ass, actually. I am loving the dark twist, kinda film noire, twist on the fairy tales.
my friend had been playing that non-stop. I hear it's really good.

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

It is a terrific game, I loved it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Naru

Never played DOTA2 yet. Perhaps I will give it a shot.