News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 03:33:58 PM
I hear that, but it still has a good place in my heart.

Along with StarCraft, Army men, and heroes of might and magic

OOH! A heroes of might and magic player! Good game, no one really plays it tho.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 06, 2014, 03:51:43 PM
OOH! A heroes of might and magic player! Good game, no one really plays it tho.
I see you are a League fan. I have been torn recently between League and Dota 2. So I've been playing both lol (it hasn't been working very well for me :lol:)

Nam

Just finished playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. The ending bad guy was incredibly easy to beat, and I did not like that. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the game. Just ordered about 30 minutes ago Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, should get it in 3-4 days. Though, I watched a gameplay of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and that looked bad ass. But I prefer playing games in order, so I will wait to order that one.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

PickelledEggs

I finally gave up on Dota 2. I'm just so horrible that after each game I feel like I need to eat a way my sorrows with a truck's worth of chocolate bars. So anyway... I play league now.

frosty

My PC is becoming increasingly shitty, so gaming is therefore becoming increasingly more difficult if not impossible for me these days.

Regular Warcraft 3 is an awesome classic, by the way.

SilentFutility

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 12:57:38 PM
I know, but people tend to look down on wow
People tend to look down on WoW lately.
The general consensus is that vanilla and TBC were amazing. A view that I share. I haven't played since TBC.

StupidWiz

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 06, 2014, 02:59:30 AM
I have played a ton of games through my life, but League Of Legends is now my focused point game.
Who's your main in LoL?

I used to main Leblanc and Garen, also Jayce. :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

StupidWiz

Quote from: SilentFutility on July 09, 2014, 05:59:42 AM
The general consensus is that vanilla and TBC were amazing. A view that I share. I haven't played since TBC.
MoP is amazing, I think. You can play as Pandaren, new Monk class and lvl capped at 90. My subscription just expired yesterday, but I'm thinking to renew it. My BloodElf Hunter is still lv 37 but I've been having fun playing him. :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

PickelledEggs

Quote from: StupidWiz on July 09, 2014, 07:42:35 AM
Who's your main in LoL?

I used to main Leblanc and Garen, also Jayce. :D
I love using LeBlanc. Her and Teemo are my favorites right now and have been for a while

Sent from your mom

StupidWiz

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 09, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
I love using LeBlanc. Her and Teemo are my favorites right now and have been for a while

Sent from your mom

I just fail to see why streamers these days almost always choose to lvl her W 1st, than her Q. Something's changed for her in the latest patches? Or is it a new meta? Cause when i did that about a year ago, I was constantly harassed by my teammates, and probably rightly so.

Oh, and Teemo needs to die more. :P

Shiranu

Quote from: StupidWiz on July 09, 2014, 07:46:18 AM
MoP is amazing, I think. You can play as Pandaren, new Monk class and lvl capped at 90. My subscription just expired yesterday, but I'm thinking to renew it. My BloodElf Hunter is still lv 37 but I've been having fun playing him. :D

I've actually enjoyed MoP, I think it's a step back in the right direction. The Pandaren receive alot of flack, but I liked them back in WC3 and the expansion of their story is pretty cool.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SilentFutility

Perhaps the new content is good, I haven't played WoW for many years so cannot comment.
I sorely miss playing Vanilla WoW when I was younger, had such great times.

I've downloaded Rift to play and see if it is good, it looks VERY similar to WoW, even down to the fonts in the HUD.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: StupidWiz on July 09, 2014, 07:10:41 PM
I just fail to see why streamers these days almost always choose to lvl her W 1st, than her Q. Something's changed for her in the latest patches? Or is it a new meta? Cause when i did that about a year ago, I was constantly harassed by my teammates, and probably rightly so.

Oh, and Teemo needs to die more. :P
I don't know. Q is a much better one to level up first because it makes them vulnerable to other abilities. Plus you don't have to physically go to the person.

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Shiranu on July 09, 2014, 07:22:50 PM
I've actually enjoyed MoP, I think it's a step back in the right direction. The Pandaren receive alot of flack, but I liked them back in WC3 and the expansion of their story is pretty cool.

MoP is good, but not enough content, plus all of the raiders are gone and everyone is a bitch. I'm enjoying my hunter but no one is there to play, and my guild is silent.

And Frosty, I love homm....T-T

also  a good mod here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WdpO_q2dhU
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shol'va

Quote from: SilentFutility on July 09, 2014, 05:59:42 AM
Since I stopped playing when WoTLK came out, doesn't sound that I missed much.
But what really bothered me was Cataclysm. When I once had the choice and the option to hang out in the areas I loved, they ruined places that were dear to my heart.
I still get the itch once in a while, and I am quite nostalgic about WoW. What keeps me back is the lack of incentive to renew as well as being busy all the time.
I actually have collector's edition both vanilla and TBC. People message me all the time about my mini Diablo :)
My chars are on Argent Dawn, I love RP.
Ah, the memories of waiting in line to get on the server on launch day. Argent Dawn was like the 3rd server down in the original list, and people willy nilly chose it because they were just trying to get into the game. Which ruined it because the server is and was essentially PvE.