News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

Anyone play Prince of Persia: Sands of Time recently? I'm stuck (walkthroughs aren't helping). I'm at the big room before you get the dagger (sands of time) and trying to get up the statues head. I run up it, jump to the other wall back to the statue and then fall every single time.

(GameCube)

How do I continuously jump up back and forth? Do I push the button and point the control stick toward where i'm jumping, do I point up and push the button (A), do I hold the right button? I've been trying off/on for an hour and I can't seem to do it.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Nam

Never mind, I figured it out after many, many deaths. Hold in the right trigger while hitting "A" and moving the stick the direction you want. Not one single walkthrough stated that.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Hydra009

Some great Steam sales today.

Really looking forward to installing Medieval 3: Total War as well!

PickelledEggs

Ive been back and forth between Dota2 and LoL again... Picking one is literally like choosing one set of friends over another...

Shiranu

After Smite, I cant stand LoL... and all my friends have said they tried DotA2 and it was major shit....
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

StupidWiz

Looking forward to playing Dragon Age: Inquisition.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on June 29, 2014, 02:49:16 AM
After Smite, I cant stand LoL... and all my friends have said they tried DotA2 and it was major shit....
I have things I like and things I don't like about all of them. Smite is different enough that I don't have to choose and I can play it along side the other ones.

But with Dota2, I really like the clean-ness of it. as well as the items and item building (and the town portal scrolls)... to name a few things.

With LoL I like that it's a friendlier environment, and its more aimed at being fun.

I also have a bunch of friends that play LoL and a bunch of friends that play Dota2... so yeah... :/

PickelledEggs

I just played The Stanley Parable a bit yestersday. It is pretty awesome. I got it on the steam sale, but it's not too expensive while it's not on sale.

Hydra009

Stanley took the door on his left...

...and Stanley was happy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 03, 2014, 01:46:20 AM
Stanley took the door on his left...

...and Stanley was happy.
But Stanley was so anxious to rush the narrator that he had to be calmed down with some new age music

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 03, 2014, 09:43:01 AM
But Stanley was so anxious to rush the narrator that he had to be calmed down with some new age music

Sent from your mom

Stanley walked into the broom closet and quickly left because it had no relevance to the story...

Admiring the broom closet, Stanley quickly left...

Oh really Stanley, its a broom closet
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 03, 2014, 10:28:39 AM
Stanley walked into the broom closet and quickly left because it had no relevance to the story...

Admiring the broom closet, Stanley quickly left...

Oh really Stanley, its a broom closet
haha

Don't quote anything from after you turn on the mind control machine though I didn't get to that yet and want to be surprised

Sent from your mom

wolf39us

I really want to get into Dota 2 -- I should really give it a shot.

My friend wants to start playing Rift.  Is anyone playing that at the moment here?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on July 03, 2014, 01:32:43 PM
I really want to get into Dota 2 -- I should really give it a shot.

My friend wants to start playing Rift.  Is anyone playing that at the moment here?

I play both. I just started rift and don't have it installed right now though. (reinstalled Windows) I mostly play Dota anyway.

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 03, 2014, 01:29:20 PM
haha

Don't quote anything from after you turn on the mind control machine though I didn't get to that yet and want to be surprised

Sent from your mom

I won't I won't haha
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit