Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agramon

Quote from: Shiranu on March 10, 2014, 01:10:25 AM
Wish my computer could run it.
It's much better than Dark Souls 1 IMO. A lot more customization, you can respec with certain items and burn an item in a bonfire to increase the difficulty by 1 playthrough, so you don't have to go through the entire game again to farm a certain area. Pretty much all the things have improved.

Oh, you can teleport between bonfires right out of the gate, no Lordvessel required!
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

wolf39us

Anyone grab a copy of Reaper of Souls??

I'm starting my character tonight!  (YAY HAMMERDINS!)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 25, 2014, 03:18:04 PM
Anyone grab a copy of Reaper of Souls??

I'm starting my character tonight!  (YAY HAMMERDINS!)
I was going to. I need to save some money first. I leveled up a witch doctor 30 levels the other night thanks to that community buff that went on during the weekend :lol:

Sent from the land of pizza.

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 25, 2014, 03:53:20 PM
I was going to. I need to save some money first. I leveled up a witch doctor 30 levels the other night thanks to that community buff that went on during the weekend :lol:

I got from 13 to 52 paragon using that community buff.  A friend of mine made it to like 75 I think, the bastard!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 25, 2014, 04:09:37 PM
I got from 13 to 52 paragon using that community buff.  A friend of mine made it to like 75 I think, the bastard!
lol I joined my friend that already started about 2 hours ahead of me and was 12 or 13 levels higher. I died so many times :lol:

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

Can someone explain to me why WoW still has a monthly fee? I want to play again, but not for 15 bucks a month. Greedy Blizzard... :(

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 27, 2014, 12:03:47 AM
Can someone explain to me why WoW still has a monthly fee? I want to play again, but not for 15 bucks a month. Greedy Blizzard... :(
They're one of the last holdouts of the subscription model, along with Eve Online and Final Fantasy XIV. Blizz probably would've made even more money with a free-to-play system.   A few years ago, I would've gladly jumped back into WoW if they went f2p.  Now, it's not even worth the disk space.  What really beats the hell out of me is why people are still playing it even though there are tons of much better (and cheaper) MMOs to pass the time on.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 27, 2014, 01:50:10 AM
They're one of the last holdouts of the subscription model, along with Eve Online and Final Fantasy XIV. Blizz probably would've made even more money with a free-to-play system.   A few years ago, I would've gladly jumped back into WoW if they went f2p.  Now, it's not even worth the disk space.  What really beats the hell out of me is why people are still playing it even though there are tons of much better (and cheaper) MMOs to pass the time on.
what mmo do you recommend?

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 27, 2014, 02:17:46 AMwhat mmo do you recommend?
It all depends on what you're into.  There's such a variety of types and such a variety of tastes.  Plus, I'm only really familiar with the games I play.

If you want a WoW-like fantasy RPG, I'd go with Rift.
If you like tanks at all, I'd go with World of Tanks.

PickelledEggs

Yeah. I really liked WoW. I just couldn't pay 15 a month. I'll check out Rift.  And World of Tanks, while I'm at it.

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 27, 2014, 02:05:19 PM
Yeah. I really liked WoW. I just couldn't pay 15 a month. I'll check out Rift.  And World of Tanks, while I'm at it.

Path of Exile... DO IT

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 27, 2014, 04:20:09 PM
Path of Exile... DO IT
I tried Path of Exile. Isn't it almost exactly like Diablo, only lower graphics and slightly different controls? Good game, I think though.

Its on my to redownload list, from when I had to reinstall my OS on my computer.

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 27, 2014, 04:27:20 PM
I tried Path of Exile. Isn't it almost exactly like Diablo, only lower graphics and slightly different controls? Good game, I think though.

Its on my to redownload list, from when I had to reinstall my OS on my computer.

Great alternative to Diablo III well worth the time.  Since you know.. it's FREE ;-)