Republican Politician Creates A “Biblical Basis For War” Manifesto

Started by Unbeliever, November 04, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 29, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4BTsnRdKPo

This pesticide has been shown to cause brain damage in children, and in the rural areas where it has been used for decades. I wonder how much damage has already been done to the brains of rural people, and whether that might help explain why they vote so consistently for Republicans.

The Trump/Republican rule is "pesticides be damned, only Democrats and immigrants eat salads...  No loss there".  And "More where they came from"...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Listeria is the biggest threat to salads, not bugs.  Viral contamination.  However other plants like orange trees ... may need pest control.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jonathan

2Co 10:3  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jonathan on April 02, 2019, 11:10:16 PM
2Co 10:3  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Why don't you go to the intro section and introduce yourself.  Or are you our typical theist drive-by type??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Jonathan on April 02, 2019, 11:24:43 PM
How do I do that?

We have an Intro section, and you create a new entry for yourself ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jonathan on April 02, 2019, 11:10:16 PM
2Co 10:3  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

It doesn't matter what your Bible has to say about anything, since most Christians have never read it, and they just ignore the parts they deem to be inconvenient. They just interpret it to mean whatever they want it to mean.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman