SJWs attempt to destroy programming ...

Started by Baruch, September 24, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5VvJiNUCIA

Your code is good, not because it is good, but based on the degree of oppression virtue signaling you can muster.

If this is good for other endeavors, it must be great for activities that are very dominated by White males in particular.

The Hispanic surnamed, African descended, gay trans-sexual programmers will rule the universe!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More on the same issue, and how it goes deep into NSA, Microsoft, current espionage ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Could you be bothered to Explain just what is going on, in clear terms, an preferabely not too winded, before i even concider watching these.

I know that's asking a lot of you, baruch :p
But do me a solid? Thanks.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sal1981

SJWs King Midas touch seems to have turned Linux slowly to shit like everything else.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 25, 2018, 01:41:19 AM
Could you be bothered to Explain just what is going on, in clear terms, an preferabely not too winded, before i even concider watching these.

I know that's asking a lot of you, baruch :p
But do me a solid? Thanks.

Under the new EU law, just cross-posting these videos will be a felony.  Any crosslink to any Internet content.  So you will never see or read what a third party wrote, but just my opinion of something you will not be allowed to watch or read.

They got to Linus Thorvalds finally (governments and Uncle Toms like Bill Gates hate him).  Also Sargon of Akkad.  The SJWs are poisoning the Linux project by injecting liberal politics into it (a kind of meme virus).  The Linux programmers are threatening to take down the Linux project by pulling out the code they already wrote, which they have a legal right to do.  With that, the Internet will be dead, because much of it runs on Linux.  The SJWs (as agents of tyranny have already compromised other open-source projects) are like Taliban in the 1980s.  SJWs are Antifa, minus bike locks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 25, 2018, 02:32:20 AM
SJWs King Midas touch seems to have turned Linux slowly to shit like everything else.

Exactly.  And not a bug, a feature.  They have already compromised much other programming, including EFF, just in the last year.  Probably just told the opponents of tyranny ... you will be hiding in the Ecuador embassy next, unless you become our bitch.

Of course China loves this, they want an Internet of the Chinese communist party, by the Chinese communist party, for the Chinese communist party.  The people who have been supporting the Chinese communist party for the last 30 years loves this too, including the EU and the many quislings throughout the West.

The Linux kernel is the most important bit of code on the planet.  And the NSA wants to put back doors in it.  Linus Thorvalds refused.  And hardware is being compromised too, Intel is putting back doors into their on-chip firmware.

How did SJWs infiltrate a young-white-male bastion?  It started with Gamer-gate 4 years ago.  But I wasn't a gamer, so I did nothing ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Liberals, can't beat communism, so since 1972, have joined them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE

Utopia, in the Gulag, for everyone.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

There is a wide and vast Linux conspiracy.  A CONSPIRACY!  Those Linux developers should be brought before a senate committee, and forced to give the names of people they work with or be sent to jail.  "Have you ever downloaded Linux?  Did you ever think about downloading Linux?  Do you know anyone who has?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 25, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
There is a wide and vast Linux conspiracy.  A CONSPIRACY!  Those Linux developers should be brought before a senate committee, and forced to give the names of people they work with or be sent to jail.  "Have you ever downloaded Linux?  Did you ever think about downloading Linux?  Do you know anyone who has?

No doubt Sen McCarthy was just fronting for some industrial interests (as this is), and using patriotism (or feminism is this case) as a cover for special interests.  Lincoln was just a shill for the railroads too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 25, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

All products go to the price-range norm, and quality follows.  Nothing really good can survive the marketplace.  So if you like something new and different, buy fast. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason Harvestdancer

Let me know when a compiler can tell the race/gender/sex/orientation/etc of the person who wrote the code.

The reason STEM has so few SJWs is because in STEM, results matter.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 01, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
Let me know when a compiler can tell the race/gender/sex/orientation/etc of the person who wrote the code.

The reason STEM has so few SJWs is because in STEM, results matter.

OOH!

I am (apparently) a SJW (just by politics and a hope for future humankind).  But, in my day, I was a hell of a good programmer.  I typed a shoebox full of cards to make the computer make 3 legitimate moves when my Professor said it couldn't be done.  I was the class expert in debugging Fortran and Cobol and ruining classmates' programs with tests they didn't expect. 

Politics has nothing to do with programming.

But I will grant that the programming didn't seem like the best career path in 1969... so I changed to Govt&Politics.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
But I will grant that the programming didn't seem like the best career path in 1969... so I changed to Govt&Politics.
Yeah, who would have thought?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 01, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

He was a White male, but since he had his species change he now ticks more checkboxes ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on October 01, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

Well, I COULD be here talking to all you being a billionaire...  Or I could have become a Senator.  Instead, I just live pleasantly and happily retired.  I think I got away lucky.  And besides, those grapes were probably sour anyway...  ;)