News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Slavery. The Bible and Quran.

Started by Mousetrap, August 03, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

All theistic texts are about equally idiotic.  Debating the differences is like debating which end of an egg to open (he said Swiftly). 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mousetrap

Quote from: Cavebear on August 22, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
All theistic texts are about equally idiotic.  Debating the differences is like debating which end of an egg to open (he said Swiftly).
You should read the Book" thank God for Atheists! By Timothy Morgan.
Then you will see how Idiotic the philosophy of Atheism really is!

Well, at least Fredrich Nietzsche, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.

Well, then again, these 3 summarizes all facets of Atheism, and re therefore including you too.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 22, 2018, 03:25:46 AMThis they counter them-self.
All I do is to compare the Bible and Quran.

Even so, if slavery is going to be your topic you picked a very ad issue on which to make your case.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mousetrap

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 23, 2018, 09:18:56 PM
Even so, if slavery is going to be your topic you picked a very ad issue on which to make your case.
I wrote a few posts at the beginning of this thread where ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BIBLICAL AND QURANICAL MENTIONS OF SLAVERY CAN BE READ.

I have yet to find error in what I collected.
The Biblical slavery are not to be confused with slavery as we know it from the 15TH to 19Th centuries.

That type of slavery is one as dictated by Muhammad and his Allah to Muslims to practice.
Anyone that claim that slavery in the Bible is the same as Islamic, or that which was practiced 200 years ago, are simply attempting to distort the Biblical servant-ship to torturous enslavement.

Such a claim is simply an exhibition of willful deception.
Actually, anyone attempting this deception is now easily identifiable as a blatant liar.

This is a very nice acid test to find ignorant atheist, and Islamist con artists.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 22, 2018, 02:45:31 AM
Realy?

A prophet MUST decimate the inhabitants of a country, BEFORE he is allowed to take BOOTY!
AND ONLY then may he CONSUME / ENJOY the booty!

How on on earth do you make these verses out at 'bloody wars' where Muhammad were forced to engage into?
Muhammad attacked all the neighboring Jewish and Christian tribes, and raided Arab caravans on this verse revealed by Allah!

Muhammad and his Arab thugs murdered the men, and raped the women on the battlefield!
then went and sell the children and women after wards.

Please read the verses in full, and dont attempt to dilute what it says.
Here it says that Allah DECREED Muhammad to massacre the inhabitants of a country,
Then to take slaves and to tell them not to worry, they are slaves now, but it is better than what they had before!

Anyhow, why did you not give us the full version of these verses?
What are you going on about?

As if trinitsrians didn't do the very same things in the name of GOD.

I gave the verse in it's entirety and even agreed with you to some extent.

Whatever.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 22, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
Sorry Pal,
One thing I can do is to read what the Quran says.
Would you like it in an Arabic transliteration?
Go to Corpus Quran .com and see that what is written in English, agrees with what I read in the Sahee International.
Definately not what you watered down!

By the way, would you like me to show you in the Al Bykhari how Muhammad attacked inocent tribes, killed and tortured the men, and allowed his Muslim jihadi's to rape the women?
What I watered down.

It was copied and pasted. I removes what was in parentheses as such is an addition.

Jason78

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 22, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
And why would someone think the Bible condones slavery?
Because they also never read what the Bible said on the topic.

I don't think you've actually read that book.

In particular I don't think you've read the bit in Exodus 21:20â€"21
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aitm

god damn cat-licks and protestants arguing again
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jason78 on August 24, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property."

I don't see how it could be any more plain than that.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on August 24, 2018, 08:03:25 PM
god damn cat-licks and protestants arguing again

Leave my cats alone!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 23, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
You should read the Book" thank God for Atheists! By Timothy Morgan.
Then you will see how Idiotic the philosophy of Atheism really is!

Well, at least Fredrich Nietzsche, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.

Well, then again, these 3 summarizes all facets of Atheism, and re therefore including you too.

Given the detailed arguments I have read in favor of theism (and laughing at the poor logic), I see no reason to read another.  They are all the same. 

Premise #1, there is a provable deity.  When there is none, I need go no further.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 24, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
I wrote a few posts at the beginning of this thread where ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BIBLICAL AND QURANICAL MENTIONS OF SLAVERY CAN BE READ.

I have yet to find error in what I collected.
The Biblical slavery are not to be confused with slavery as we know it from the 15TH to 19Th centuries.

That type of slavery is one as dictated by Muhammad and his Allah to Muslims to practice.
Anyone that claim that slavery in the Bible is the same as Islamic, or that which was practiced 200 years ago, are simply attempting to distort the Biblical servant-ship to torturous enslavement.

Such a claim is simply an exhibition of willful deception.
Actually, anyone attempting this deception is now easily identifiable as a blatant liar.

This is a very nice acid test to find ignorant atheist, and Islamist con artists.

Slavery is slavery.  Just ask a slave.  The details, beliefs, and justifications don't matter.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property."

I don't see how it could be any more plain than that.

Well there you go.  Obviously the matter in question is the use of a "rod".  So whips and baseball bats should be just fine.  And don't laugh, there are probably theists who have or would make that distinction.  After all, isn't the bible supposed to be literal?

Mousetrap

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 24, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
What are you going on about?

As if trinitsrians didn't do the very same things in the name of GOD.

I gave the verse in it's entirety and even agreed with you to some extent.

Whatever.

Good!
As long as you agree that "Trinitarians" practiced slavery in defiance to what the Bible said,
And Muslims practices slavery by instruction of the Quran.
Then we agree to the truth.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Jason78 on August 24, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

Oh, but I did read that verses.
I also quoted it.
But lets see what this verse says,
If you hit your slave, and he dies!
You will be executed!

If he does not die, but recovers, but later dies, you are not guilty of murder.

I see you also conveniently forgot verses 26 onwards.
Quote from: Bible...25burn for burn, wound for wound, and stripe for stripe. 26If a man strikes the eye of his manservant or maidservant and blinds it, he must let the servant go free in compensation for the eye. 27And if he knocks out the tooth of his manservant or maidservant, he must let the servant go free in compensation for the tooth.…

Now why on earth did you read and refer to only HALF A VERSE AND STOPPED SHORT OF ANY OTHER REFERENCES ON HOW TO TREAT A SLAVE?

If I were to do what you do, I will be called a liar!

Do you agree that you tried to mislead by your actions?