News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Israeli Attacks On Syria Halted After Russia Threatened To Shoot Down Jets" ... way for Netanyahu to avoid jail?  Start war with Iran.  Failing that ... start war with Russia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Former CIA Spook: "Clear To Me That Spying On Trump Was Ordered By Obama"" ... tomorrow, Obama saying "I am not a crook".  This was Obama's Black Watergate.

PS ... it was long term agent of CIA, who tried to entrap the Trump organization with honey deals in Moscow real-estate.  Mr Felix Sater ... a spy who works to entrap suspects by encouraging them to commit illegal acts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"SNOPES UNIRONICALLY RUNS "FACTUALLY INCORRECT BUT MORALLY RIGHT" ARTICLE" ... the Media is crap, not just the alt-Left ... but Snopes as well.  I only trust The Onion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More attacks on Justice Kavanaugh ...

I couldn't remember this old case, but it popped up ...

"Tawana Brawley rape accusations back in the late '80s" ... another example of women who lie.

PS - Trump calling for all involved in what is now revealed to be yet another hoax ... at the NYT, be fired.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"DOJ Accuses JPMorgan's Precious Metals Trading Desk Of Being A Criminal Enterprise" ... false flag like most DOJ stuff.  Since 1815 at BoE to control the gold standard behind the British Pound, and from 1933 at Fed to control the gold standard behind the US Dollar ... national governments use intermediary trading houses to create a cartel market for precious metals.  Will DoJ arrest JPMorgan for doing what the Fed ordered?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Seethes At NYT; Demands Resignation Of All Involved In "Kavanaugh SMEAR Story" And "Russian Witch Hunt Hoax"" ... every Dem should be asked, have you stopped beating your wife yet?  Yes or no.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Explosion Hits Russia's Largest Virus Lab Which Houses Plague, Smallpox, Ebola And Other Deadly Viruses" .. like Russia's latest nuclear experiment ... oops!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"San Diego State University Normalizes Pedophilia As A "Sexual Orientation"" ... don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys, or go to San Diego ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Withheld" - Access To Prison Documents About Jeffrey Epstein Formally Denied" ... because release of info may put lives at risk.  Why?  If it was a suicide ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NBC News Ridiculed After 'Climate Confessions' Goes Horribly Awry" ... the new progressive trick is to get woke middle class people to confess their sins against liberalism (like eating meat or driving their cars) to a replacement for the Catholic confessional.  Or is that Chicom "cultural revolutionary cadre" style?  Anyway, it has already blown up in their faces.  The only thing more cringe  than teenage girl AI Nazis, are actual liberals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Smart Faucets And Toilets Use Alexa To Listen To Your Conversations" ... will the Dystopia even take over the bathroom!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California's war with Trump is destroying America" ... sad, but it is time for the Federal government to resume Reconstruction over Dem controlled states.  It was ended prematurely in 1875.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"STUDENTS PUT ON PROBATION FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP, YOU CANT EVEN SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE??!" ... at an American High School, some students put on an unauthorized rally supporting President Trump.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"THAT TIME COPS PLANTED POT IN MY CAR AND TRIED TO FRAME ME, I GOT LUCKY" ... this does happen.  I know this happened to the son of someone I knew, in a small town, about 15 years ago.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Rumor time ... Hillary will be back, taking over the Dem Presidential campaign by December, with Biden as her VP candidate.  Looking forward to the new year.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.