For those who like Electronic music (Hardcore , Techno , Tra

Started by viocjit, June 19, 2013, 08:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

I will share with you a bit of my musical tastes in a random order :

I deleted the "www" like that the load of this page is not long.

1.Classic Trance - The Early Years of Trance : youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=RXEpX27ztbQ

2.90´s Oldschool Techno-Trance-Acid-HardTrance Vinyl mix: youtube.com/watch?v=L-cmGKPgMAs

3.BBE - 7 days and one week - Official Video (HQ) : youtube.com/watch?v=lpkLcfbOra4

4.Push - Universal Nation (Radio Edit) : youtube.com/watch?v=wAEw-d8vEWU

5.Da Hool - meet her at the Loveparade - Official Video (HQ) : youtube.com/watch?v=KO4y3nkJXDA

6.Haddaway - What Is Love : youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

7.Insomnia- Faithless : youtube.com/watch?v=k2K-hP7kbyY

8.Guru Josh - Infinity (Original 1990) : youtube.com/watch?v=6DoY8FqbB6M

9.Robert Miles - Children [Dream Version] : youtube.com/watch?v=CC5ca6Hsb2Q

10.Mortal Kombat Theme Song Original : youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

These links are only about my tastes for music from 90's.

Solitary

I like the music from the Mass Effect trilogy video games. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

OtterPop

I'm a huge EDM junkie. I saw Darude (practically a legend!) this past weekend. We have tickets to Zedd this fall, and Knife Party in Vegas for labor day weekend. While we're there, we'll probably see Kaskade again, as well as Tiesto. Krewella announced their fall tour cities today and Tucson was on there! They're not the top of my list, but super fun to see. They were here last fall with Diplo, Paris Blohm and Two Chainz (?? lol) and it was fantastic. We've seen One More Time (the Daft Punk tribute group) twice so far this year and it's fucking epic every time. I absolutely love dubstep, but I like most electronic music. Doctor P, Showtek, Knife Party, and Kill the Noise are some favorites of mine right now.

taikina

i like things that are breakbeat oriented, stuff that has its roots in jungle. i like breakcore and idm most, since the artists really push boundaries and make stuff that for me is mindblowing. my latest infatuation is igorrr who uses elements from baroque and metal. all time favourites are aphex twin and venetian snares. i listen to a snares tune for the hundreth time and find something new. i saw squarepusher live a while ago, it was confusing and hectic.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

mauricio

Quote from: "Jason78"Why is there no electronic jazz?  That could work.
This guys makes electronic jazzy drum and bass with ambient synths and also this mixtures of acustic and electronic instruments doing jazz:

[youtube:1bfwijk6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mjoV2BT1WQ[/youtube:1bfwijk6]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBiTwS_ouQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyHDYpOD5ac

OtterPop

Current obsession: Brillz and Baauer
Saw Clockwork a couple of weeks ago and he played some of his stuff as RL Grime. Zedd's Moment of Clarity tour show was mind blowing, and he's not even a favorite of mine. I'm all about Trap.