Terrorist hairdresser nabbed by Majorca police

Started by pr126, June 15, 2013, 01:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Terrorist hairdresser nabbed by Majorca police
QuotePolice in Majorca arrested a "radical" hairdresser on Thursday after he claimed to have been sent by Allah to "kill all the Spanish".

The man, a German national of Tunisian descent, also said that he had "terrorist friends who could plant bombs" and added: "I don't mind dying; if I have to die, I'll die, but I'll take plenty of others with me."

The man was arrested in Alcúdia, Mallorca, and charged with a number of crimes, according to press agency EFE.

An official report from the Baleares Civil Guard stated that the accused was a student at a well-known hairdressing academy in Palma.

"He became radicalized in the last year after making a trip to his country of origin", said the report.

It pointed out that he had made "constant threats of death and references to being a Muslim" and that he had said, "Soon the Muslims will be the kings of the world."

In the past week the man is said to have threatened to "blow up the hairdressing academy and kill everyone" and to have threatened to kill one of the centre's administrators while holding scissors to her neck.

Solitary

Kings of the world, or Queens of the world?  :-k  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

Quote from: "Solitary"Kings of the world, or Queens of the world?  :-k  Bill
Queens.  Sent them to Queens.  The Colombians will make short work of them.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.