News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Trump Says Dr. Fauci Will Testify To Senate, Slams Dem-Controlled House As "A Set-Up"" ... any student of Republican Rome knows that only the Senate matters, not the Popular Assembly!  Et tu, Hillary?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Facebook's New Censorship Czar Is Anti-Trump Leftist Who Made Barron A Punch Line" ... picking on the youngest Trump ... such power!

"Turkey Has Recruited 11,000 Mostly Syrian Mercenaries To Fight In Libya" ... Erdogan sultanate continues to conquer!

"China Readies Unveiling Of Stealth Nuclear Bomber Capable Of Reaching LA" ... agree that Trump created Covid or we nuke you!  Chinese technology stolen from USA courtesy of R and D party traitors.

"LBMA Gold Price benchmark ignoring market conditions, short-changing investors" ... What is the LBMA?  London Bullion Market.  This is where fake gold/silver etc prices are fixed by The City (not actually part of London or GB ... as DC is not part of Maryland or the US).  There are "paper contracts" on precious metals, that function commercially like gold certificate dollars and silver certificate dollars used to prior to 1933/1965.  A kind of commercial paper money that has some minimal relationship with precious metals.  The real governments (DC and The City) manipulate these markets, to control the price of actual gold etc.  This works because the number of paper ounces can be freely expanded or contracted by the bullion banks, since commercial purchasers of these contracts (similar to the monthly contracts for crude oil) almost always roll over their contracts, or convert them to cash, not to precious metal.  This system breaks down if contract holders demand delivery of actual precious metal, since the bullion banks don't actually have the gold etc on hand.  They have issued 50 to 100 times as much paper gold etc as gold they have on hand.  This breakdown started because of the stock/bond market swoon.  Also larger supplies of precious metal are leased, and the bullion banks can't call these leases back at will.  Most to the gold in Ft Knox may be leased out.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"He Is "An Innocent Man" - Trump Happy After DoJ Drops All Charges Against General Flynn" ... take that, Obama, Hillary etc.

"Kansas Officials Signal Readiness For 2nd Lockdown Ahead Of November Election" ... so they know there is a second wave, and when it will be?  Bwahah.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More general news:

"One Trader Started The Day With $77,000 In His Account; By The End He Owed $9 Million" ... don't trade on margin

"Facebook Censorship Council Includes Pro-Muslim Brotherhood Activist" ... added to Trump hating Feminist as lead.  Much like GB, all religions can be criticized except Islam.  Based on my past experience with Facebook, they are completely biased (they didn't like my post that was anti-Catholic).

"Multimillionaire Celebrities Demand 'End Of Capitalism' From Comfort Of Their Luxury Mansions" ... we need to ban the making of movies and TV shows in the US.  Move it all to Shanghai.

"China Says That If It Has To Pay For COVID-19, US Has To Pay For AIDS, 1918 Spanish Flu" ... no, we need to take back the fall of the Ching Dynasty.  Restore monarchy to China, make all 90 million communist party members into eunuch servants of the Forbidden City.

PS ...

"Twitter Defends China After State Department Identifies Coronavirus Propaganda Network" ... anyone on Twitter is an enemy of the State ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Pence's press secretary recently came down with covid.

Go ahead and take a wild guess as to which one it was.

Baruch

Yes, Trump is the virus!!

Quite a few Secret Service agents have it.  And Aides.  This is normal spread of a virus.  Not proof that Republicans are shape shifting reptilians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Sup, bitches.
How has everything been?
Also, saw some good news that Trump's personal valet was diagnosed with the 'rona, so maybe he and that giant scrotum of a VP will keel over sooner rather than later.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/trump-valet-tests-positive-covid-19/index.html
and a bonus:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pence-exposed-to-coronavirus-at-white-house-wont-quarantine-2020-5

What a magnificently beautiful ironic twist that would be...
A man can dream, I guess

Cassia

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 09, 2020, 06:27:48 PM
Sup, bitches.
How has everything been?
Also, saw some good news that Trump's personal valet was diagnosed with the 'rona, so maybe he and that giant scrotum of a VP will keel over sooner rather than later.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/trump-valet-tests-positive-covid-19/index.html
and a bonus:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pence-exposed-to-coronavirus-at-white-house-wont-quarantine-2020-5

What a magnificently beautiful ironic twist that would be...
A man can dream, I guess

I would not be surprised if some of that was fake. Trump wanting to appear invincible. Walking tall in a valley of death, LOL.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cassia on May 09, 2020, 07:14:13 PM
I would not be surprised if some of that was fake. Trump wanting to appear invincible. Walking tall in a valley of death, LOL.
I had not thought of that.  Don't know why, since everything he says is a lie.  You have a point.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on May 09, 2020, 07:14:13 PM

Nobody is invincible.  Not Trump, not Hillary.  Hubris remains a "thing".  So what can ordinary people do to avoid hubris?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 09, 2020, 08:46:25 PM
I had not thought of that.  Don't know why, since everything he says is a lie.  You have a point.

People keep inventing new conspiracy theories.  That Emperor Xi is part of the Elite, along with Trump.  That Covid is the beginning of Agenda 2030, starting early.  Reminds me of the idea that Neville Chamberlain and Adolph Hitler weren't that far apart in 1938 ;-(  That WW I and WW II were deliberate if messy population culling by the Rothschilds and the Rockefeller family.

PS ...

"EU end inches closer. German court says "NO" to Eurobonds" ... without spreading the debt burden for Covid, the S European members will exit.  N Europe will lose the ability to not only exploit GB and E Europe, but S Europe as well.  Frexit is possible since the EU is now more unpopular in France than in GB.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Now remember, the odds are they are 1/100000% black, so we need to respect their identity.

Also the grinning lady at the back there, she might have sold them the merc
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

He looked directly in to an eclipse. He isn't the smartest lightbulb in the shed.

And also, another update, Pence finally went in to quarantine, so there's that.

Shiranu

QuoteNow remember, the odds are they are 1/100000% black, so we need to respect their identity.

That shit annoys me to no fucking end.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 10, 2020, 07:38:02 PM
That shit annoys me to no fucking end.

So not an Elizabeth Warren fan?  Everyone ultimately comes from Africa ;-)  In fairer Roman times, being enslaved was a matter of non-racial politics.  You could even become enslaved on debt, because there was no bankruptcy.  Of course, one could be hateful to the majority of humanity which has some Neanderthal genes.

MLK was a gun totting Republican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.