News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtH-CRuYY9g

Quote from: AristotleA tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Republican = tyrant

Democrat = freedom fighter aka terrorist

Result = Reaper drones flown by Gervais appear above Hollywood
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 11, 2020, 03:44:32 PM

No ... Pelosi ... I am the House, the Senate and #3 in line.  I will be the first miserable ugly example of a woman President ;-)  But first, fake impeachment of Trump and Pence ... bwahaha.  Gotta protect her kid's graft in Ukraine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 11, 2020, 06:00:36 PM
I dunno how "radical" it is to want this guy impeached, given what he has done so far.  And that's the position of a little over half the people.

3/4 of American colonialists, didn't want American Revolution.  Kill George Washington!  25% were rebels, 25% were loyalists, 50% just wanted the rest of them to go away.

Wouldn't matter, aside from legal election in 2020 what the majority want (in context of election and Electoral College gerrymandering).  US is a republic, not a democracy.  The revered Founders hated democracy.  I don't want easily hacked direct Internet elections.

On the other hand, IMO, all Presidents since Eisenhower should have been impeached ... for the crime of being incompetent assholes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I bet you just pulled all those numbers right out of your ass, huh? Got citations?
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on January 11, 2020, 07:42:19 PMWouldn't matter, aside from legal election in 2020 what the majority want (in context of election and Electoral College gerrymandering).
I quoted the only unmistakeably truthful sentence.

And yes, if you look at polls, the "radical" positions tend to have widespread support and one might expect elected officials to be somewhat in step with their constituents.  Yet they aren't and the questionable integrity of our elections is a huge concern.  Another huge and related concern is the huge influence of special interests...*looks pointedly* and their lackeys, fealty readily for sale or (and I'm not sure which is more shameful) given freely.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2020, 08:04:43 PM
I bet you just pulled all those numbers right out of your ass, huh? God citations?

All facts are lies by NYT ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 11, 2020, 08:16:09 PM
I quoted the only unmistakeably truthful sentence.

And yes, if you look at polls, the "radical" positions tend to have widespread support and one might expect elected officials to be somewhat in step with their constituents.  Yet they aren't and the questionable integrity of our elections is a huge concern.  Another huge and related concern are hugely influence of special interests...*looks pointedly* and their lackeys, fealty readily for sale or (and I'm not sure which is more shameful) given freely.

All elected politicians are criminals.  Why should they represent anyone but Al Capone?  Direct democracy would be a complete failure, because most people shouldn't even be allowed to vote in a representative democracy.  All elections are illegitimate in the US, because the US is illegitimate.

Jan 20, 100,000 gun owners showing up at VA statehouse, to defend gun rights.  What could go wrong?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2020, 08:26:03 PM
So, no citations. Surprise.

You have nothing but your hangover from the 60s.  Show facts ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I didn't live through the 60s, I was born last Thursday.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

QuoteWhat began as a super PAC intended for Senator Ted Cruz eventually devolved into Defeat Crooked Hillary, a super PAC for then-presidential candidate Donald Trump that was more formally known as Make America Number 1. After his election, the super PAC and the Trump campaign met with Cambridge Analytica staff for a two-day debrief on their strategies and tactics for winning the election. “Unfortunately, what they found out was the only very successful tactic was sending fear-based, scaremongering messaging to people that were identified as being neurotic,” says Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Brittany Kaiser. “It was so successful in their first experiments that they spent the rest of the money from the super PAC over the rest of the campaign only on negative messaging and fear-mongering.” No recent progress has been made in terms of regulating data usage despite multiple congressional hearings regarding Facebook’s role in misinforming and manipulating voters. This should raise great concern amongst Americans as the primaries begin, says "The Great Hack" filmmakers Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer. “Our elections are for sale. … Democracy has been broken," says filmmaker Jehane Noujaim. “No election laws have changed. Facebook’s a crime scene.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DiF6zPQugE

Everything has become "for sale." We have the best government money can buy.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2020, 04:29:44 PM
Jim Bakker, the disgraced evangelist who served time in prison, claimed this week that only people who have been “saved” are able to really support and appreciate Donald Trump. Bakker says that being saved means being able to forgive others, and that’s exactly what they are trying to do with Trump. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this ridiculous claim and how it is being used to increase evangelical support for the President.
Well, at least now I know why I don't support Trump - I'm not saved!
Doesn't he realize that to require forgiveness is necessarily a tacit admission of wrongdoing -- and the Constitution calls for impeachment, not absolution, as the appropriate response.

Also also, the day I take Jim Bakker's advice is the day I need to be put into a home and sedated out of this life entirely.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on January 12, 2020, 09:32:49 PMDoesn't he realize that to require forgiveness is necessarily a tacit admission of wrongdoing
Typically also an act of atonement.

Of course, this isn't forgiveness.  This is rallying around a guy he admits is wrong - bizarrely without actually voicing any specific wrongdoing.  With principles like that, it's no wonder these people are treated as scum-worshipping scum.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 12, 2020, 05:24:48 PM
I didn't live through the 60s, I was born last Thursday.

That explains your lack of maturity ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.