News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

From day one (actually, well before) he has acted as more of a mob boss than president.  He is doing things such as letting various bureaus being left empty when workers retire or quit.  That way, he can direct how they will act and nobody can stop him.  The same with judges of all levels.  He has appointed hundreds with 'trump' judges.  He loves chaos and uses it as a tool.  His use of Barr is instructive; the Justice dept. has now become an arm of his will and wishes.  The right wing survivalists/white nationalists/alt christian right all are heavily armed (take a gander at Jim Bakker show) and ready to rumble.  They have become stronger and deeper after Tim McVeigh.  Trump has not hidden the fact that these are his people.  And as much of an ego-maniac that he is, could easily give the clue/order to 'let's rumble'.  Yeah, I'm afraid that our country is on the edge of being controlled by this mob boss/wannabe dictator.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 04, 2019, 09:27:39 AM
From day one (actually, well before) he has acted as more of a mob boss than president.  He is doing things such as letting various bureaus being left empty when workers retire or quit.  That way, he can direct how they will act and nobody can stop him.  The same with judges of all levels.  He has appointed hundreds with 'trump' judges.  He loves chaos and uses it as a tool.  His use of Barr is instructive; the Justice dept. has now become an arm of his will and wishes.  The right wing survivalists/white nationalists/alt christian right all are heavily armed (take a gander at Jim Bakker show) and ready to rumble.  They have become stronger and deeper after Tim McVeigh.  Trump has not hidden the fact that these are his people.  And as much of an ego-maniac that he is, could easily give the clue/order to 'let's rumble'.  Yeah, I'm afraid that our country is on the edge of being controlled by this mob boss/wannabe dictator.

The US has been an organized crime group from colonial times.  What about the tobacco and human trafficking trade?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 04, 2019, 05:06:00 AM
I know a very few things about the subject, but this is what I have been thinking.

Is this some sort of a 'preparation' for the grounds to change the execution of the current policies as in making them harsher and more extreme in the second term -because it feels like he is going to win the second - OR if it is going to end by itself in the first with or without impeachment, was his presidency a sort of passage, may be a catalyst to create certain circumstances in the world for a new age of US international politics?

From the beginning, sometimes it feels like with Trump administration, the usual US government dynamics, mechanics... whatever you call them, went into some sort of hibernation and he is the front to cover that. Is he the threshold to a completely different era than what we know?

Your projection, my sympathy.  Living where you do, every government action must seem extreme.  Every border situation must seem extreme.  No US party at present is dangerous (until the Constitution is clearly violated).  The US had armed militias in the 1980s (after decline of KKK).  This isn't new.  What is new is anti-Fa ... but I would bet on their chances.  Bike-locks vs AR-15s?

The New World Order happened already, under Bush Sr ... and the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.  That created the Neo-Lib alliance and all the color revolutions.  It is that period that is now collapsing, being 28 years old, more than a generation old.  It is predicted that per Trump's reluctance to dance to the Neo-Con tune, and the collapse of the Neo-Lib economy due to overshooting by Germany and China and Trump trade wars (now starting against the EU also) ... the Dollar, and the US, will be less influential soon.  Personally I would be happy to return to the 1941 level of US involvement in foreign affairs.  We have been in a Long War since then ... wars not being authorized by Congress ... legally, because we are still fighting under the 1941 Congressional authorization.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2019, 11:06:24 AM
The US has been an organized crime group from colonial times.  What about the tobacco and human trafficking trade?
It is difficult/impossible to discuss subjects like this with you since you don't know shit (well, you do seem to know shit very well) and only want to muddy the waters of any and all conversations--much like your buddy/hero trump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 04, 2019, 11:14:01 AM
It is difficult/impossible to discuss subjects like this with you since you don't know shit (well, you do seem to know shit very well) and only want to muddy the waters of any and all conversations--much like your buddy/hero trump.

Talk ideologies?  Why?  That isn't what is important.

MikeCL - Rethugs bad ... yeah, I know that.

Many - Orange Man bad ... yeah, I know that.

Me - Democraps bad, Clintons bad ... yeah, y'all know that.

But no love from me for the Rethugs, never been one, I remember the Bush crime family.

I even remember the Kennedy crime family.  Not senile yet ;-)

So what is there to discuss?  Democraps and Rethugs keep virtue-signaling.  Their opponents keep throwing monkey feces.

The question for me, will I return to my 1995-2007 status of registered Independent non-voter?  I was pulled from political retirement by Hopium with President Obama, since then just going ahead on fumes.

Is there any political activity in the US (my country) that is worth participating in?  Maybe local elections after I get moved.  My liberal daughter may pull me in ;-)

And yes, history does matter.  The US is a crime-state.  Started as British crime-colonies.  My public school indoctrination long worn off.

I do keep well informed, of the current British crisis.  Because it is more fun.  British thugs have better accents.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

The only reason I am a registered Demo is because I want to vote in the primary.  Other than that I am an independent.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on October 03, 2019, 09:11:24 PM
China is very corrupt.  As long as you play by Emperor Xi rules.  So I doubt that Hunter Biden broke any Chicom laws.
Hunter has become the hunted...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

"There was no quid pro quo" - right, there was only quid amateur quo.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump seems to be a fan of Aleister Crowley, who said "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 04, 2019, 12:11:11 PM
The only reason I am a registered Demo is because I want to vote in the primary.  Other than that I am an independent.

At one time that was my excuse too.  But I kept seeing blood on my hands.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 04, 2019, 06:35:03 PM
Trump seems to be a fan of Aleister Crowley, who said "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

I agree with Aleister Crowley also.  And I add, people dying isn't a bad thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Dares Pelosi To Hold Impeachment Inquiry Vote After She Says It Is "Not Required"" ... why, when Trump says, pull my thumb, the Dems keep taking the bait?  Without the inquiry vote, there is no impeachment action, Pelosi is trolling the Dems.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Flat-Out False": WaPo Calls Out Adam Schiff For Lying About Whistleblower" ... oops, too much Hunter Thompson wacko shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
At one time that was my excuse too.  But I kept seeing blood on my hands.
I am not a fan of this countries history nor of the political processes it uses.  But then, all systems have faults.  From the time I was able to follow our govt. I have found faults--my dad worked for the Dept. of the Army as an ammo inspector and he saw faults.  All presidents have had faults--all of them; but then they are human.  The ones that battled that humaness are the ones I respect the most. 

Even on the local level, my vote does not mean much.  But I still vote for that is what I can do.  I am a small cog--if a cog at all.  I realize that and I have learned to accept that.  I am angry with all parties--demo, repub, lib., independent--any and all.  But I still register to vote as a demo, for I find the usual planks of the repubs to be unacceptable.  So, I simply vote for the lessor of all evils.  I do not see that I have any blood on my hands--not even when Nam was hot.  I served in the Army as opposed to going to Canada.  You can call it being a coward or showing common sense--whatever makes you happy.  Even in the Army, I was a critic of what it was doing and how it did it.  But I kept it within bounds. 

You claim to be a contrarian.  And I guess you are.  But it comes across as simply the stupid ravings of a madman.  When you do that you simply disgust me and I don't respond and simply dismiss all you say as simply ravings--and the ravings are much like trump.  And no, trump's weakness are not the same as Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, Bush (although close) or Reagan (tho close) or any other president.  The crap you spew is not insightful, funny, entertaining--simply crap to be flushed down the toilet.

Baruch

Hate history much?  SJW you are.  Too much ad hominem in how you "discuss things".  You didn't read "How To Win Friends And Influence People".

"Is the Deep State prepared to dig up the skeletons it buried in Ukraine?" ... blood on our hands, both Dem and Repub.

My personal experience in second hand politics has pushed me to a cross between ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

And

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

But I consider myself alt-Centrist, not alt-Right.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.