News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2019, 05:46:20 PM
Worked from memory and meme.  The meme is out there, and it didn't matter if it was true or not.  Memes don't care.  And it is Trump's meme, he can have whatever memes he wants.

Yes, I am afraid, that everyone in California, deserves the Big Quake.  Too busy twerking with the Hollywood psychos I guess.  If I were a Democrat, I would be hoping all the East coast gets the Bahama treatment.
Once again all you come across is ?????????????????????

I know, that's just how you and trump roll.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2019, 06:27:32 PM
If you like mud pie hand prints...I am very artistic.

Movies and plays, right?  Theatrical?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

He could be a closet thespian!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 05, 2019, 01:32:03 PM
He could be a closet thespian!

I get mixed up on who is who.  Some of you are artistic.  But a lisping woman who likes other women?  Probably not in HIS case ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

For a "sharpie president" Trump sure is dull.
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 03, 2019, 02:18:43 PM
There's not enough room left on Trump's ass for another set of lips, there are too many already, it's getting very crowded.

He needs botox shots to increase his ass so as to allow more lips to be set...  However, since he is a pretty firm ass, that might not be possible.  The DNS is working on this problem (without any actual doctors involved). 

The Bureau on Mining was invited to engage on the subject, but they concluded he couldn't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

The Center for American Hand and Upper Extremity Care declined to help, saying that Trump "probably couldn't find his ass with hands" anyway.

While not asked, The US Toe and Lower Extremity Association officially states that "If the Center for American Hand and Upper Extremity medieval witch-doctors claim that Trump couldn't find his ass with both hands, he COULD probably find it with his toes, as toes are superior (try walking without them).

Court cases involving defamatory remarks are pending.  The Spinal Association Of International Vertebra is expected to offer arbitration which Judge Learned Head is considering.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Well, I'm glad to see Bolton is out of the National Security Advisor's role. I don't know if he was too hawkish for Trump, or not hawkish enough. We'll have to wait and see who his replacement will be.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html
God Not Found

trdsf

Bolton's out as national security advisor; Bolton says he quit while the Orange House says he was sacked.

All I can assume is that Bolton was insufficiently sociopathic for the Dumpster, and Bolton was the sort of war hawk that made Darth Cheney look like a flower child.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

If Cheney's a flower child I can only assume he's the offspring of that plant from A Little Shop of Horrors! :-P

Or maybe a triffid.
God Not Found

trdsf

Whup, one correction -- chickenhawk, not war hawk.  Like the Shrub, Darth Cheney et al., he couldn't be bothered to serve in Viet Nam either.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on September 10, 2019, 01:57:50 PM
Bolton's out as national security advisor; Bolton says he quit while the Orange House says he was sacked.

All I can assume is that Bolton was insufficiently sociopathic for the Dumpster, and Bolton was the sort of war hawk that made Darth Cheney look like a flower child.

A good thing he is gone.  Many groaned when he was re-hired.  He failed in Venezuela, and failed in Afghanistan (recent embarrassment (leakers?)) over any attempt to make peace with the Taliban.  I would be fine if the US was less aggressive, and got out of Afghanistan.

I have noticed that Betrayus (Patreus) is trying to get back in the public eye.  Hope he stays out of power too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

BOLTON IS GONE!

Christmas came early this year!

Unbeliever

Yeah, Trump finally did something I agree with, but then, he's the guy who put Bolton in the job in the first place.
God Not Found

Shiranu

QuoteAll I can assume is that Bolton was insufficiently sociopathic for the Dumpster...

I would wager more that he wasn't enough of a sycophant than a sociopath. 
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 10, 2019, 05:59:32 PM
Yeah, Trump finally did something I agree with, but then, he's the guy who put Bolton in the job in the first place.

As recommended by his trusted advisors (in a cycle starting in Jan 2017).  Trump really knew no one in Washington DC, so a lot of neo-con drifters took advantage of him.

Sycophant?  Never Bolton, he was the god of foreign affairs after all.  Bolton always seemed to me to be one of he more sociopathic neo-cons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.