News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 15, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
I thought he said the economy's never been better (thanks to him) because of [insert cherry-picked statistics]

Yeah, but a drop of 800 points had to have a cause. Media, easy target, his base loves it when he goes on the attack. Frequent comment: I love the way he drives the media crazy...

Hydra009

I'm sure they don't mind viewers glued to the tv to see today's scandal.

All this coverage was the reason he got the lead in the republican primary.

They feed off each other.

josephpalazzo

I rather look at them as part of a cult - Trump the leader cult can do no wrong, and Trump as a master con artist fits perfectly with them. They ought to make a movie, I'm sure it would be a hit at the box office.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

It's not Trump's fault, it was the damned Federal Reserve Bank that did it! Or the Democrats. Or anyone other than Trump.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

josephpalazzo

Did Trump pressure Bibi to ban Omar and Tlaib from going to Israel? What a cunt...

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 15, 2019, 10:00:13 AM
Yeah, that seems pretty bizarre to me too.  I do not understand my farmer ancestors.  I did not realize how obstinately dumb they were (and apparently) are.  But as Gandalf said in LOTR, if simple people live simple lives, they will have simple thoughts.  And clever politicians manipulate them.  And I'm not one-sided about that.  It happens in cities too.

But I have always hoped that both the "salt of the earth" and the "strugglers in the cities" would know better than to support someone like Trump.

We'll see in 2020, if impeachment does not happen before then (not that I expect it will).
Impeachment will not happen.  And he will be re-elected in 2020.  The basic, typical, USAian (not American for the rest of America isn't quite that stupid--well, for Brazil maybe) is just that stupid and racist.  Trump proves that on a daily basis.  His base is convinced god put him where he is, that he is their friend, and that the colored hordes are overruning the USA--so he cannot do wrong and the media and dems are simply butt hurt and trying to harm god's agent.  None of that is true, but you cannot dissuade his followers of any of it using reason or critical thinking.  And the dems are too inept to make a dent in any of it.  This country as we both knew growing up is no longer.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 15, 2019, 08:10:21 PM
Impeachment will not happen.  And he will be re-elected in 2020.  The basic, typical, USAian (not American for the rest of America isn't quite that stupid--well, for Brazil maybe) is just that stupid and racist.  Trump proves that on a daily basis.  His base is convinced god put him where he is, that he is their friend, and that the colored hordes are overruning the USA--so he cannot do wrong and the media and dems are simply butt hurt and trying to harm god's agent.  None of that is true, but you cannot dissuade his followers of any of it using reason or critical thinking.  And the dems are too inept to make a dent in any of it.  This country as we both knew growing up is no longer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk7jHJRSzhM

aileron

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:47:46 PM
That too. But Putin is always blameless...

Also according to Trump only people of color are racist. People in Charlottesville? Fine people. David Duke? Never heard of him. But any person of color (not including orange) who criticises him is a racist.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Unbeliever

There was a lady in the check-out line at the store yesterday talking to some poor fellow about how the news is lying to us, the Democrats want absolute rule, and so on, and on, and on. The guy wasn't buying her silliness, but was stoically just shrugging and harrumphing. Then she told him he should watch FOX News to learn the truth, and he broke up laughing. Of course I didn't say anything - I'm scared of Trump's fan club.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aileron

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 15, 2019, 08:16:27 PM
There was a lady in the check-out line at the store yesterday talking to some poor fellow about how the news is lying to us, the Democrats want absolute rule, and so on, and on, and on. The guy wasn't buying her silliness, but was stoically just shrugging and harrumphing. Then she told him he should watch FOX News to learn the truth, and he broke up laughing. Of course I didn't say anything - I'm scared of Trump's fan club.

Without a doubt Fox News is one of the worst things ever to happen to this nation. I've seen perfectly normal people turn batshit crazy in a year or two on Fox News. It happens a lot when a moderately conservative person retires and goes on a 7x24 Fox News I.V. drip, thus the need for the term "Fox Geezer Syndrome."
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 15, 2019, 08:15:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk7jHJRSzhM
This is where we are as a country.  Just as one cannot use logic or reasoning to talk to any theist who comes to this board (you can use it, but it will have no impact), logic, reasoning, scientific facts, or critical thinking just no longer works.  We are now being controlled by the most stupid, vapid people of the country; reason and logic should prevail--not in the face of christian belief.  I will not live to see the end of the country, but it is not far off.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 09:47:22 AM
Sure, no one really knows what's inside another person's mind. But Baruch is so full of it, he needs to be called out. And once in a while, shooting a dart in the dark to go fishing just to see what makes the man tick is part of the game...

A caped crusader you are.  But remember Incredibles ... capes are out, a safety hazard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:47:46 PM
That too. But Putin is always blameless...

Democrats are blameless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:24:29 PM
Now Trump is blaming the Media for the recent economic woes. Indeed, the media is the enemy of the people.

MSM aka Pravda aka DNC aka CIA
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.