News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 30, 2019, 05:41:27 PM
It may be a step in the right direction, if Trump weren't such a security risk. Who knows what he'll blab to KJU?

Trump is coming to the realization that NK will never give up its nuclear arsenal. At best he can get is a nuclear freeze. The faster the US comes to that conclusion the better it is for the rest of the world. He's also probably hoping that Iran will have a summit with him to give him another photo-op. Who would have thought a narcissistic, lying bitch who runs a criminal enterprise could accomplish so much?!?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 01, 2019, 09:37:15 AM
Trump is coming to the realization that NK will never give up its nuclear arsenal. At best he can get is a nuclear freeze. The faster the US comes to that conclusion the better it is for the rest of the world. He's also probably hoping that Iran will have a summit with him to give him another photo-op. Who would have thought a narcissistic, lying bitch who runs a criminal enterprise could accomplish so much?!?

It takes a lying criminal to work with other lying criminals.  Trump (and predecessors) didn't mind standing next to blood thirsty Saudi leaders, right?

Yes, Justin Trudeau is the world's savior?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yep, Uncle Scam is the greatest con artist in the history of the world!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 01, 2019, 01:21:59 PM

Yep, Uncle Scam is the greatest con artist in the history of the world!

I certainly hope so.  The German/Russian/Chinese con artists can eat my shorts!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You have edible shorts? I've heard of that...kinda kinky.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 01, 2019, 02:07:37 PM
You have edible shorts? I've heard of that...kinda kinky.

Kosher vanilla flavor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Well, let's wait and see if he accomplishes anything out of this.  The last time he met KJU, he just handed him a pile of concessions and got nothing in return for it other than a photo-op â€" because the security of both the Western world and our allies in Asia means fuck-all compared to him getting his ego stroked.

The art of the deal, my fat Polish ass.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Who engaged in obstruction of justice?  DoJ of Obama administration, with or without go ahead of Obama

The 33,000 emails were under seal by order of Congress ...

"Obama DOJ gave immunity to Clinton lawyer who destroyed 33K emails: Report" ... Hillary didn't do it, her boss, Obama, did it.  Hence the meeting on the tarmac between Bill Clinton and Atty Gen Lynch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: trdsf on July 01, 2019, 10:30:38 PM
Well, let's wait and see if he accomplishes anything out of this.  The last time he met KJU, he just handed him a pile of concessions and got nothing in return for it other than a photo-op â€" because the security of both the Western world and our allies in Asia means fuck-all compared to him getting his ego stroked.

For Trump, getting a photo-op is a WIN, not necessarily what you or I would consider to be a win. Of course his main concern is his own re-election. And framing his campaign in terms of how many wins he has in his column is going to be a large part of his strategy. OTOH, the Dems are tripping themselves all over as to whom is more pure according to some definition by the far Left. So in spite of his dismal performance and outrageous behavior, Trump can still win the 2020 election. Don't count him out.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 02, 2019, 07:16:25 AM
For Trump, getting a photo-op is a WIN, not necessarily what you or I would consider to be a win. Of course his main concern is his own re-election. And framing his campaign in terms of how many wins he has in his column is going to be a large part of his strategy. OTOH, the Dems are tripping themselves all over as to whom is more pure according to some definition by the far Left. So in spite of his dismal performance and outrageous behavior, Trump can still win the 2020 election. Don't count him out.

True.  The Trump win in 2016 was due to billions of free publicity that the obsession of the Liberal media had during the election.  Has the Liberal media learned anything?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on July 01, 2019, 10:30:38 PM

I hope he at least didn't salute any NK generals this time! LOL
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I guess Uncle Scam won't be satisfied with 76 trombones? He wants tanks at his July 4th parade, like his buddy KJU.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 02, 2019, 01:36:48 PM
I hope he at least didn't salute any NK generals this time! LOL

The new press secretary didn't.  They beat her up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Donnie's getting his parade..It would be awesome if right in front of the main presentation area, we could convince a few hundred marching soldiers to start goose-stepping..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 03, 2019, 04:39:39 AM
The new press secretary didn't.  They beat her up.

An act of war, I say! To the battlements, men!
God Not Found