News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 28, 2019, 04:54:00 PM
Well, they could just set up some big fans to blow at the wind turbines to make sure they keep turning, right?

I read once about some guy who set up a big gas powered fan to blow wind at his sails so he could "sail" more effectively...  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

No doldrums for that fellow, huh?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 29, 2019, 01:43:37 PM
No doldrums for that fellow, huh?

One can only hope he ran out of gas and didn't know how to use actual wind to get back to shore...  LOL!

Unbeliever

I think the Man of Orange has oranges on the brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M
God Not Found

Hydra009

Trump on wind turbines: "they" say the noise causes cancer

Dumbass Donnie is really stepping up the renewables/green jobs fearmongering.  My only explanations are: 1) he's dumb enough to believe this bullshit 2) he thinks you're dumb enough to believe this bullshit 3) he's desperately trying to change the topic from Mueller and the conveniently hidden report.

Oh, and by the way, a study in that article says that the USA could realistically get over half its power from renewables (which would also generate green jobs for Americans) without increasing the price of electricity, but after all these tax cuts for the rich and military spending increases, it's anyone's guess if we can afford it.  Tired of winning, yet?

Baruch

Oil companies have owned the government since Spindletop.

Fact is, the wind turbines are built and owned by China ... we gave that part of our future to the Chicoms also (under D-Communist party).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

If all the corporations eventually merge into one giant corporation, and that corporation owns/controls the government and all the means of production, what would be the difference between that and communism? Would capitalism just morph into communism?
God Not Found

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 04, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
If all the corporations eventually merge into one giant corporation, and that corporation owns/controls the government and all the means of production, what would be the difference between that and communism? Would capitalism just morph into communism?

We're pretty close to answering that question. Much of what we have is an illusion of choice, where one or very few companies own pretty much everything. They just use different names to make it seem like you have more choices than you do. This is especially prevalent in companies that sell eye glasses in America. Any time a small company pops up, they either buy that small company out or drive them out of business.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

And yet, Republicans keep yammering about a "free market" - just another lie they tell!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 04, 2019, 01:36:45 PM

You are woke.  All corporations = all governments = all organized crime.  Failed evil species.  But Apocalypse isn't built in a day.  I think China is beating us to that divine convergence, the Omega Point of Mao Tse Tung, not Teilhard de Chardin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 04, 2019, 03:14:33 PM
And yet, Republicans keep yammering about a "free market" - just another lie they tell!

Humans are natural liars.  Satan is their father.  And his native language is falsehood.  There is only one G-d, and that isn't good news.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 03, 2019, 11:40:01 PM
Trump on wind turbines: "they" say the noise causes cancer

Dumbass Donnie is really stepping up the renewables/green jobs fearmongering.  My only explanations are: 1) he's dumb enough to believe this bullshit 2) he thinks you're dumb enough to believe this bullshit 3) he's desperately trying to change the topic from Mueller and the conveniently hidden report.

Oh, and by the way, a study in that article says that the USA could realistically get over half its power from renewables (which would also generate green jobs for Americans) without increasing the price of electricity, but after all these tax cuts for the rich and military spending increases, it's anyone's guess if we can afford it.  Tired of winning, yet?

OK, I like you better lately...

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 04, 2019, 04:30:45 AM
Oil companies have owned the government since Spindletop.

Fact is, the wind turbines are built and owned by China ... we gave that part of our future to the Chicoms also (under D-Communist party).

1.  Define "owned by china".
2.  Democrats are no more "Communist" than Republicans are "Nazis".  Stop doing that, it's just annoying and inaccurate.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2019, 05:22:41 AM
1.  Define "owned by china".
2.  Democrats are no more "Communist" than Republicans are "Nazis".  Stop doing that, it's just annoying and inaccurate.

1. We have moved manufacturing, and ownership, to Chinese companies, for a great many products.  Including wind turbines.  The US is #3 behind China and Holland.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/chinese-wind-turbine-maker-is-now-world-s-largest

2. Sorry, Green New Deal isn't FDR, it is Communist, and moreover, many people thought FDR was a communist.  The majority of new D-Pres-candidates have endorsed GND.  Not saying you support extreme Left policies, but the DNC clearly does.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 07, 2019, 09:04:03 AM
1. We have moved manufacturing, and ownership, to Chinese companies, for a great many products.  Including wind turbines.  The US is #3 behind China and Holland.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/chinese-wind-turbine-maker-is-now-world-s-largest

2. Sorry, Green New Deal isn't FDR, it is Communist, and moreover, many people thought FDR was a communist.  The majority of new D-Pres-candidates have endorsed GND.  Not saying you support extreme Left policies, but the DNC clearly does.

#1 "Chinese-owned" and "in China are not the same thing.
#2 I never mentioned "Green New Deal".

You actually LIKE Trump, don't you?