News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just got banned from Christian Forums

Started by St Truth, September 22, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on September 23, 2017, 12:26:05 PM
Oh thanks for the greetings. I forgot to mention it in my ardour to talk about folks in CF.  I chose St Truth because my plan was to be perfectly truthful in CF and I thought the "saint" would  appeal to them. The threads I started questioned God eg 'How real is God?" Another topic was about the fight between Paul and Peter - that Paul started a totally different religion from the apostles. The folks in CF aren't so dumb as not to realise that every thread of mine wasn't one that could put the smile on the face of the average Christian. I also started a thread in a section for Christians only but I think they removed the thread because there were too many complaints. Yes, you are right. Most forums in CF are for Christians only. And to comment on the ones for non-Christians, you need 100 posts and you must comment on a thread to say that you will obey the rules, etc which is terribly unfair because Christians don't have to do that.

Yes, the foundation myth of Christianity, and every other religion, isn't what they appear to be.  Honesty would be nice though.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on September 23, 2017, 12:30:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am rather proud that they would ban someone my age. The ban came in shortly after some of their rather tenacious members admitted that they had no answer to the problems I raised about the faith. That satisfied me a lot. I wanted to get them to admit that faith was irrational, illogical and totally unsupported by any evidence or reason but they were not willing to do that. I urged them to consider if they might not be motivated by pride. They utterly refused to admit that. And then the ban came. I took that to mean I was right. That faith is truly what I said it was and the sore losers banned me. I'm keeping the email they sent me as proof. LOL

Don't get too cocky young'un.  You might be smarter than them, but that is a relative assessment.  It takes a good hone to sharpen a good knife, too bad they wanted to stay dull ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: St Truth on September 23, 2017, 12:40:07 AM
Dotards.
Hey, that's what "Rocket-Man" called Chump! I don't even know what a "dotard" is...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: St Truth on September 23, 2017, 12:30:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am rather proud that they would ban someone my age. The ban came in shortly after some of their rather tenacious members admitted that they had no answer to the problems I raised about the faith. That satisfied me a lot. I wanted to get them to admit that faith was irrational, illogical and totally unsupported by any evidence or reason but they were not willing to do that. I urged them to consider if they might not be motivated by pride. They utterly refused to admit that. And then the ban came. I took that to mean I was right. That faith is truly what I said it was and the sore losers banned me. I'm keeping the email they sent me as proof. LOL
Heh, I work in our county children services office.  I am perfectly aware that just being a minor doesn't mean immature, and being an adult doesn't mean mature.  :D

...now I'm trying to remember if it was the Third or Fourth Doctor who said "What's the point of being an adult if you can't act childish sometimes?"
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 23, 2017, 03:45:51 PM
Hey, that's what "Rocket-Man" called Chump! I don't even know what a "dotard" is...
Rocket-Man got it right.  Dotard is an old person in the early stages of dementia.  If that's not Trump, don't know what is.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 23, 2017, 05:21:20 PM
Rocket-Man got it right.  Dotard is an old person in the early stages of dementia.  If that's not Trump, don't know what is.

Hillary is colos-tard I suspect.  What is she hiding under her horrible clothing?  Why do people say she smells so bad?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 23, 2017, 05:21:20 PM
What do you mean, 'early'?  Asshole is full-on mental, not just starting down that path.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
Hillary is colos-tard I suspect.  What is she hiding under her horrible clothing?  Why do people say she smells so bad?
As much as you bash Hillary, I suspect you fall into the 'thou dost protest too much!'--I think you really love her!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 23, 2017, 05:52:35 PM
As much as you bash Hillary, I suspect you fall into the 'thou dost protest too much!'--I think you really love her!

Hate and love are very close together.  So ... you must have a hard on for Trump ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Christian forums are nothing more than mentally self-masturbatory communities. 

OP: "I believe in God."

Thread responses:
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 06:04:03 PM
Christian forums are nothing more than mentally self-masturbatory communities.

At least the ones for Catholic priests and Buddhist monks ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 06:03:02 PM
Hate and love are very close together.  So ... you must have a hard on for Trump ;-)
Yeah, I do--but not in the way you mean it.

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 06:06:43 PM
At least the ones for Catholic priests and Buddhist monks ;-)

It would be a relief if RC priests confined their sexual excesses to merely masturbatory pursuits.

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on September 23, 2017, 08:03:02 PM
It would be a relief if RC priests confined their sexual excesses to merely masturbatory pursuits.

The usual turn on in Catholicism and Shia Islam .. is self denial and self flagellation.  One is supposed in Catholicism, to resist temptation, but it has to be temptation for it to count.  These tendencies I think, came originally from fakirs in India.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
The usual turn on in Catholicism and Shia Islam .. is self denial and self flagellation.  One is supposed in Catholicism, to resist temptation, but it has to be temptation for it to count.  These tendencies I think, came originally from fakirs in India.

This notoriety of the RC priests has spread far and wide. It's common for us to tease our RC friends who are altar boys that we are safe from predators but we can't say the same for them. Even here in this country where Christians are a small minority, I was once having dinner with a priest when diners at the tables around us kept staring at us. We felt quite embarrassed and I suggested to him that he might want to stand up and declare to all the others that he wasn't RC. Haha. Even the people here know.