Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Without India ... there would be no Arabic numerals or zero.  Babylon and Judah were civilized for how many centuries before most of Arabia?  But you are from Egypt, so your people were also civilized for many centuries before most of Arabia.  Civilization didn't start ... with the Hejaz ... there was already some civilization in Nabatea and Saba.  The Caliphate, for awhile, brought about political integration that had been missing since Alexander.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Maybe the blow fish should graduate to a pufferfish.  All blow hard--no substance; typical catholic.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 17, 2017, 10:03:48 AM
Maybe the blow fish should graduate to a pufferfish.  All blow hard--no substance; typical catholic.

Don't be koi about your views, yes?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

seriously can you imagine what this guy be like if he had kids and saying goodbye to them in the morning when dropping them off at school. by the time he's done giving his kids a 79 paragraph long essay, half the school day would be over. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 17, 2017, 10:54:18 AM
seriously can you imagine what this guy be like if he had kids and saying goodbye to them in the morning when dropping them off at school. by the time he's done giving his kids a 79 paragraph long essay, half the school day would be over.

Normally the Irish are guilty of this, and the Greeks.  Maybe he is really Greek-Irish and not Egyptian?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I think he's just practicing his English writing skills - and obviously he needs lots more practice. Why'd he have to come here for it, though?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 17, 2017, 02:24:27 PM
I think he's just practicing his English writing skills - and obviously he need lots more practice. Why'd he have to come here for it, though?
I offered the best advice I could.  Guess he doesn't care whether he looks like a fool or not.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

fencerider

if ibn doesnt lay off the hashish, he's gonna be an ex-communicated Catholic. I can think of a hundred Catholics that would run away from him. Not a good muslim, not a good catholic - oh well can't be good at everything
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Ibn Khaldun

Few months in office and Trump scores multiple TKOs for America. He boxed in Qatar , head quarters of Organization of Muslim Brothers Qatar,  and Hamas has caved in. King of Bahrain Hamad al  khaleefa   denounces boycott of Israel and declares his subjects are free and welcome to visit Israel. And check , Saudia Arabia , Egypt and  emirate  moving to change and are changing  school curriculum , freeze religious speech  and modify social institution to prepare people to accept Israel and secularism with time line of ten years . American multi layered shit unleashed full throttle. Arrests and liquidation around the clock by Arabic regimes . Replaced by apolitical Egyptian army security apparatus , etc .a lot of shit Trump is doing behind closed door. Merkel of Germany and company have been given a stern warning by Trump to push off or else . . The witch shrugged off the rise of the euro after ecb meet earlier this months but inside she is hurting .go go Trump. Bomb NK . war is the answer ,kill that coon with tomahawk blast . 

Pr126, see what one old man can do ?and you want to talk to me about next generation?

Barouch, you did good.really.  Basically we are dealing with two last responses you made to me.this one and the one before it .  the one before  you spoke of   pre roman Christians elements  ( shaking my head here )which according to you   are parts of Indian shit via Babylon. . I told you keep talking and you made the after  response     that was  totally irrelevant and not related   except for one thing , the word Babylon. You managed to indentify the word Babylon in your first response and remember it long enough to type it  in your following response . This means you are   insane but are aware . it means  if you shoot someone( you know who)  you will call an ambulance and/or the police. You should be proud for that . you way ahead of trdsf, mike and munch .persevere  and you could build online record you could use to mount  a successful  insanity  plea .

MY OP stands . I beat you all. You have been defeated by a Catholic on your own turf. Catholicism is the good, the beautiful and the best . Jesus said an atheist is a fool. You are . you don’t have to prove it to me. I already know that. Relax. Have some ice cream

Barouch you sounded like a high school drop out there . say Semite , not Jew , Arab , Egyptian ,ect. They  started all the way back from southern Arabia  all the way to Sinai and “Israel” today . Semite , hunter gatherer, cattle herders. 

You’re exasperating . OT is the oldest shit .genesis.  the sky god created the sun and ordered the earth to bring forth this and that . Agriculture says the sun created the sky god  . since cattle herders /hunter gatherers came first then OT is oldest . then comes Jesus when they’re ready and speaks to them in terms of plants . you know that vine shit . the vine this and that .
The talking to people today is causing too much damage. Mobile phones and the net is coupled with unacceptable  rates of depression and suicide .other serious issues .

Now I have no idea what that bar talk by you, that “political integration” means , but what I know starting from the companion of Mohammed all the way to the end of the Umayyad there was a caste system not unlike your hero that racist , backstabber to the people who gave him an education , Ghandi the self professed racist . I the Arab came first , then that was followed by al muwali (non arab convert to islam)  , then the slave , then dhimi ( you) and then the Kafir . but the distinction between dihmmi and kafir was discretionally really . the elite and useful ones belong with the sultan. The rest of dihmmis are open season., I coudl do a piece to show you where you rank on the list -at bottom . would you like that ?

Check hudood . adultery .death for dhimmis regardless. So dihmmis are  lower than slave because slave given lashes..etc

@fencerider. Actually sometimes they won’t let me in the church. They wait for me at the door  and they tell me I can’t come in . I tell them I want to come and pray. They say no. I say okay and I leave. I did my part. And I can bring a truck full of machine guns. But I don’t. I love Catholics. They my people . my people are good to me even if they wrong me . but  when they need something they call me.

@unbelivered. Say practice writing. Hone skill. Test skill. Its never language . its brains and you  have mediocre one . I estimate your IQ to be around 95 . take it with mother nature and its` meager gifts to you. Its not my fault. your case is hopless because brain can to be practiced. doomed to stupidity for life. amazingly Trdsf didn't pick up on your poor writing and articulation. says you two belong together.

@ Mike. And what are you ? You are five times blow fish. no ten times blow fish. Go ahead your turn . change that from high school drop out to kinder garden drop out .you're kinder garden drop out .

Pr126 , says it does not matter . I disagree. My monkey pig post was locked . I have plenty to deprogram them. I can do , for example that is, sharia law of sex with dead wife corpse. Mohammed had sex with the corpse of Fatima according to haddith . the salafist wanted to pass bill past  the Egyptian parliament okaying necrophilia. Its called Nikah al wada’. Basically when the wife dies the marriage bond is not dissolved for six months. She is still his wife. He sleeps with her cadaver to say one final goodbye

I got also fatwa regarding whether it is lawful for a Muslim to slaughter and eat an animal someone had sex with . for example if a Muslim lets say has sex with a goat is it lawful to eat that goat or any of its future off springs ? 

I got nursing of adults. Is it lawful for Muslim to help himself to breast milk of his women.

Woo unto men  who have sex with their kids and their dead and drink the breast milk of their women.

What will happen I will be leveraging western mind set affinity for pet, shit that instilled in their minds sometime in the 1800s . you just got to know how to push their buttons. Its easy really. They go eek eak eek.

Look ,just put me in charge of dept of education . I fix shit  for you. Better still put me in charge of army and give me the gadget box , teh oen with the  the buttons. I fix the planet for you.  Believe you me . I fix  the world for you.

Barouch no more bar talk please and kinder garden  misinformation. What’s your diagnosis? Are homicidal too ? stay away from cadavers, your Semite record is cause for concern. Extremely. Eat beef. Only beef.

bye all

Jason78

It's kinda sad thinking about how much effort he put into that wall of text for it to end up being read by nobody.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Funny, since you have so many sacred cows Ibn, that you recommend eating beef ;-0

Yes, there was ... and still is a class/caste system, everywhere.  It is how people organize themselves.  So?

How about .. the mikvah?  Sacred ritual bathing.  Didn't really exist in Judaism until after Babylon.  Bet that came from India.  The mikvah is a dry man's way of dropping one's sins into the Mother Ganges or Indus?  And then John the Baptist extends that, to the Jordan.  Which in proper Jewish mythology, is crossed over dry shod.  So what John is doing is an inversion of Jewish mythology, but perfect Hinduism.  And from John, this gets into Gentile Christianity eventually ... sprinkling babies but not remembering this all comes from India.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Don't know what you said, but a blow fish has to do what a blow fish does--blowviate, blowviate, blowviate; which equals senseless bullshit.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: fencerider on September 18, 2017, 02:07:20 AM
if ibn doesnt lay off the hashish, he's gonna be an ex-communicated Catholic.
I would envy him that. I've often wished I were a Catholic just so I could be excommunicated. What we have here is a failure to excommunicate!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: fencerider on September 18, 2017, 02:07:20 AM
if ibn doesnt lay off the hashish, he's gonna be an ex-communicated Catholic. I can think of a hundred Catholics that would run away from him. Not a good muslim, not a good catholic - oh well can't be good at everything
Two religions down, about 4,200 to go.  I suppose he'll have to inflict himself on Judaism next.  Wake me when he hits something that requires a vow of perpetual silence...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan