News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Patriarchy?

Started by pr126, August 05, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2017, 12:37:26 PM
I think the fifth stage of Feminism, is Boudicca, running around in a scythed chariot, in war paint, massacring civilization.  Women who run with wolves and all that.

Or holding signs "Refugees Welcome".  Should be "Take me I am yours"

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 06, 2017, 12:44:07 PM
Or holding signs "Refugees Welcome".  Should be "Take me I am yours"

Women who like bad boys.  Your avatar isn't bad enough, should be the Medieval Black Adder ;-)  Of course all based on the trope of King Richard III.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 06, 2017, 12:25:49 PM
This should rattle a few cages.

5 STAGES OF DECLINE AFTER A SOCIETY BECOMES INFECTED BY FEMINISM

It doesn't rattle MY cage.  Typical sexism bullshit argument.  Sexism is just another male redoubt of slavery.  Some males have to have SOMEONE to control or they don't think they are males.  To quote the President, "So Sad!"
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

You just about belong in the troll category.  Your mind (that is if you have one) is just a cesspool of shit--on a good day.  You expect anybody with half a brain to think Return of Kings website has anything intelligent to say about anything????  I do understand why you would like it, tho.  Pathetic is too high a praise for you. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 06, 2017, 01:24:13 PM
You just about belong in the troll category.  Your mind (that is if you have one) is just a cesspool of shit--on a good day.  You expect anybody with half a brain to think Return of Kings website has anything intelligent to say about anything????  I do understand why you would like it, tho.  Pathetic is too high a praise for you.

Well, yeah, PR IS sort of crazy.  I don't think he is exactly a troll though.  He is as dim as a burnt match, idealogical like a North Korean, and wrong like a mismatched Rubik's Cube.  But I think he is sincere and not a troll. 

Maybe it is best to just treat him as he is; dedicated but as dumb as a box of rocks.  Not that I want to be insulting, of course...

Shiranu

QuoteBut I think he is sincere and not a troll. 

That is the scariest thing about him.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on August 06, 2017, 02:24:10 PM
That is the scariest thing about him.

Yeah the true believers are the worst ones to deal with. 

And I know false troll accusations.  I spent 10 years at one site and some twit came along bullying everyone and decided *I* was a troll.  After 10 years?  He was very good at "drive-by shooting" posts.  I eventually left.  So, I try to be cautious about that myself. 

Deidre32

There are religions that aren't either matriarchal or patriarchal...they might not even be considered religions, more like philosophies...like Buddhism, etc. I think there are philosophies/belief systems out there that simply don't speak from or to a particular gender. The Abrahamic faiths are the strongest in terms of patriarchy, but can't help but think that if these religions were ''formed'' today, they'd be pretty gender-fluid.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Cavebear

Quote from: Deidre32 on August 06, 2017, 02:47:26 PM
There are religions that aren't either matriarchal or patriarchal...they might not even be considered religions, more like philosophies...like Buddhism, etc. I think there are philosophies/belief systems out there that simply don't speak from or to a particular gender. The Abrahamic faiths are the strongest in terms of patriarchy, but can't help but think that if these religions were ''formed'' today, they'd be pretty gender-fluid.

And a "fluid-gender" would be better how?

PickelledEggs

"Return Of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine."

Straight off of the "About" page.
Nah, not biased or off kilter at all. Thanks for the link, pr!

Deidre32

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 02:55:49 PM
And a "fluid-gender" would be better how?
Religion in general, wouldn't be about controlling a particular gender. I believe all religions are human-made, and they largely attract people who wish to control others and who wish to be controlled. And those two groups are usually men as the controllers, and women as the controlled.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

PickelledEggs

Here is another awesome and so on-point article from this site

http://www.returnofkings.com/127416/how-the-promotion-of-homosexual-culture-harms-straight-men

Yeah this is such a great website pr. thanks!

*sarcasm intensifies*

PickelledEggs

This website Return Of Kings is like a strange version of Huffington Post, but for people that actually identify as meninists, despite the term meninists being a meme to make fun of feminists.

So, again, pr. Thank you for once again proving that your so far gone and detached from reality that you no longer are worth listening to.

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 06, 2017, 03:04:39 PM
"Return Of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine."

Straight off of the "About" page.
Nah, not biased or off kilter at all. Thanks for the link, pr!

I like to remind some people that Eowyn faced down the Witch-King of Angmar and that Galadriel was the most powerful of the Elvish lords in LOTR and wielded one of the 3 Elvish rings.  There are other strong female characters in the Silmarillion.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 03:18:57 PM
I like to remind some people that Eowyn faced down the Witch-King of Angmar and that Galadriel was the most powerful of the Elvish lords in LOTR and wielded one of the 3 Elvish rings.  There are other strong female characters in the Silmarillion.
not sure what that had to do with anything, but thanks? lol