The Dark Truth About Gender Equality.

Started by pr126, August 01, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The Dark Truth About Gender Equality

QuoteGentle men and women, can you keep your nutcases under control, please? I can’t really write men and women anymore. How should I address you? Beloved comrades of the Gates? Dear readers? Your social justice warriors (or whiners, as I see them) are spreading with gusto and enthusiasm to Europe. Amsterdam and the Dutch Railways NS will no longer use proper genders, as it might offend some seriously disturbed people. Men who think they are women and vice versa.

Munch

People deserve the right to smoke, fuck big government telling them they can't while a group of monkeys in a rainforest somewhere are getting mellowed on chewing pot.

As for the third gender invasion, I'll respect anyone wishing to go by their chosen gender, provided they work at it. I use once had a friend who swapped from girl to boy, and I didn't even know till months after meeting him. That's effort he put into it.

But to those just demanding everyone refer to them as some third gender because it's trendy now, no, fuck off, there is no third gender, it's man or woman, and if you want to put some effort into being the other gender then I'll give you that respect for that effort, not if all you do is label yourself as Hen, because thats a fucking ridiculous label.

"Oh but I'm a none binary cis proxy gender fluid mixed.." stfu you special snowflake, just be a miserable human being like the rest of us.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

The whole equality thing is Marxist.  There is no equality, even between people of the same gender.  Simply treat everyone nice, stop judging people by appearances at least, if not stop judging people entirely.  The Marxists simply want you to go to endless boring political rallies ... and kill all the rich people.  At least terrorists get off their asses and do something.  Marxists constipate their action, by thinking too much ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quite a few here subscribe to the Marxist ideology.
Must be all that college education:

Indoctrinate U
The long march through the institutions

Hate your country, hate your culture, open your borders, all under the guise of "equality".
People are taught what to think, not how to think.
Common sense, critical thinking is no longer an option.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on August 01, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

Indoctrinate U

Hate your country, hate your culture, open your borders, all under the guise of "equality".
What type of government do you think is best?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

pr126

The western world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I think the (western) world is becoming one huge mental institution

Where are we heading?! Going for the Darwin Award?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 01, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

Indoctrinate U

This is because no society yet, has locked up all the anti-social people in their borders, into the nut house where they belong.  Instead we vote them into office, or buy their crappy Chinese knock-off products.  What happens when over 50% of the people are autism spectrum, and are consumed with revenge fantasies?  Third Reich.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 01, 2017, 09:23:13 AM
The western world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I think the (western) world is becoming one huge mental institution

Where are we heading?! Going for the Darwin Award?

Are you Rip Van Winkle?  The West has tried repeated suicide since 1914.  And like most suicidal maniacs, they keep on trying when their suicide attempt fails.

But really, old guy.  Stop watching the news entirely.  Play with your garden, baking, pigeons or whatever Brits do ;-)

The Swedes and Danes are weird anyway ... stick to the Norwegians and Icelanders.  Finland doesn't count.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Benevolent tyranny might be the best form of government, but it lacks a succession mechanism.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 02:31:36 AM
Benevolent tyranny might be the best form of government, but it lacks a succession mechanism.

You could of had the Pope on a Rope, but you wouldn't take a bath.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.