News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 03, 2017, 09:40:28 PM
You <snip> can remain in denial about why Trump was elected at your own peril.
Peril!  Oh no, PERIL!

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 04, 2017, 11:08:18 AM
The linkage is that Obama had to face an unreal congress--a congress that had only one thing in mind and that was to block anything that Obama wanted to do. 

Why does the country need to be made 'safer'??  Safe from what country or threat??  The biggest worry the general population has is being gunned down by gun owners in this country.  The worst terrorist problem is in the US from it's own citizens, not outsiders.  And the country was certainly 'safer' than under Bush!  And you think Trump will/is making this country safer now?  Okay............

I am not a democrat.  I vote for whoever is best for the average guy in this country.  So, I usually end up voting for the lesser of all the evils.  I sort of take Burach's stance on national politics; all of them running for a national office is evil; at best they have compromised whatever 'ethics' they had to get where they are.  And yes, the Demos are, as a whole, a bunch of sniveling, cowards who can and will mess up a wet dream.  Trump won because he appealed to the basic white racist/male dominant part (the largest part, which is aided by the christians) country we were from the start--have you ever read the original constitution?  And that is what frightens me about Trump--he represents that part of our society.

Don't cry for me, Obama-nation ... let the D party go to the FEMA camps.  I appealed to Gary Johnson, but you Clinton cucks didn't listen.  And no, I am not a White Male Racist (WMR).  Clinton was a douche, Bush Jr was a douche, Obama was a douche ... and either Trump or Hillary would rule like a douche.  Live with your choices, my fellow Germanics ... enjoy your goose-stepping ... lead with R or L foot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
People project onto politicians what they want to see.  Both sides do it ... and I see what both sides are doing ... fools!  Gay people projected that Obama was gay, liberals projected he was liberal
Of course, Rorschach tests always use black ink, don't they?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 04, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
Of course, Rorschach tests always use black ink, don't they?

You don't understand visual tests, do you?  The white around the black is just as significant as the black in the white.  That is the determiner of cultural bias and visual paradox.  Also what about white blotch on black paper?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Hey, maybe we'll get lucky:

The Solar Eclipse Could Mean Disaster for Trump, According to Astrologers

QuoteDonald Trump’s presidency was written in the starsâ€"at least that’s what astrologers are saying. He was born during a lunar eclipse, they point out, which makes him more susceptible to the power of eclipses. And if eclipses are monumental celestial events with real-world consequences, as astrologers believe, then the rare total solar eclipse happening in August could have major implications for Trump, especially given the growing drama around his administration.
God Not Found

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 04, 2017, 06:03:04 PM
You don't understand visual tests, do you?  The white around the black is just as significant as the black in the white.  That is the determiner of cultural bias and visual paradox.  Also what about white blotch on black paper?
Oh, just like Yin and Yang, huh?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 04, 2017, 06:04:46 PM
Oh, just like Yin and Yang, huh?

That one isn't random.  Orientals are superior to Westerners, they got their shit together.  Westerners in general, and Americans in particular, worship disorder and imbalance (and the resulting injustice).  This is one reason why all non-Western societies fear and hate us, justifiably.  We are legends only in our own minds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Drew_2017

Damn!

Wall Street is up, corporate profit is up and unemployment is down due to hiring. This is disastrous it couldn't be due to Trumps policies...I smell a rat a big fat commie rat! The Ruskies must be pouring money into the world economy just to make Trump look good. Collusion if there ever was any.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 04, 2017, 06:59:15 PMWall Street is up, corporate profit is up and unemployment is down due to hiring. This is disastrous it couldn't be due to Trumps policies
It's not particularly likely, actually.  He's only been in office 6 months and seems too preoccupied with garbled tweets, self-aggrandizing rallies, golfing, and near-daily scandals to do much governing.

But hey, if you can prove a causal connection between Trump policies and actual improvements in any of these areas, I'm all ears.  Given your laughable idea of evidence and inability to discuss anything rationally, I'm not exactly waiting with bated breath.

QuoteI smell a rat a big fat commie rat! The Ruskies must be pouring money into the world economy just to make Trump look good. Collusion if there ever was any.
Fools love a fool.  And from the looks of things, you've clearly found your soulmate.

Mermaid

Quote from: SGOS on July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM
As a liberal, I suppose I should relish the continual media stream of comical White House chaos, but in fact I'm starting to get bored with it.  I don't bother keeping up with it, anymore.  I just read the headlines, always at the top of my google home page, and then I scroll down to see if I can find something more interesting to read.  Often times, I have to scroll an entire screen to get past all the Trump de doo.  Is anyone else experiencing Trump fatigue?  It's like having an unwanted guest in my house who won't leave.
That happened two years ago for me. I can't follow any of it, it exhausts me to the core. Fuck that guy.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Drew_2017

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 04, 2017, 09:06:19 PM
It's not particularly likely, actually.  He's only been in office 6 months and seems too preoccupied with garbled tweets, self-aggrandizing rallies, golfing, and near-daily scandals to do much governing.

Probably right but there would be a linkage if all the figures took a nose dive. The media would make sure of it.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 05, 2017, 11:36:28 AM
Probably right but there would be a linkage if all the figures took a nose dive. The media would make sure of it.

All news is bad news.  And they apply it to the sitting politician as they feel like.  You can't still blame everything on George W, can you?  Not only is the President an actually minor part of the Federal government, but to not take the other 7 billion humans into the account, is a bit ... provincial.  We live in a world economy.  It is manipulated by the powerful in both public and private sectors.  White collar crime is rampant worldwide.  There are no true free markets, and never were.  Adam Smith was a douche ... but so was Karl Marx.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.