News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 02, 2017, 09:33:13 PMI never said those things about our president. He was scrapped off the bottom of the barrel just above Hillary. Besides being an egotistical narcissistic cretin do you agree with these goals.

Resolution of conflicts in the middle east
Securing our borders
Deporting M-13 gang members
Deporting criminal illegal aliens
Creating jobs and wealth in the USA
Negotiating better trade deals for the USA?
Repair our infrastructure
This list can't be serious.  I could probably slap together a similar list for anybody - no matter how despicable - with similarly vague goals that (in principle) everyone agrees with, like peace in the Middle East, creating jobs, and securing the border.

But the devil is in the details and sorry, but your Dear Leader's policies aren't up to snuff.  His idea of securing the border is building a giant wall with a (presumably figurative) golden door and to get Mexico to pay for it.  You might bellyfeel that these policies are doubleplus good, but that'll never make it so.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Oh, I was 'caught' up in the anti-Trump movement years ago.  It has moved from anti, to hate, to despise, to the love of seeing him dead.  He is beyond despicable.  Personally, he can live as he thinks fit.  But now the entire country has to put up with this disgusting excuse of a human; if I had a choice of saving the life of a dog or Trump--not even thinking, it would be the dog--or the spider or the cockroach.  Our country would be better by a huge margin if he were to have a heart attack and die.  There is absolutely nothing I can point to that is a positive about this piece of shit.  I am heart sick about him being president.  And I am afraid that his presidency marks the lowest level this country has reached since its inception.  And it will go down from here.  He represents hate, classicism,  fear, greed, and violence. 

So, Drew do you now have a sense of what I actually feel about this piece of shit creature?

Trump is ruining America.  He doesn't understand the least bit about governing.  I suspect he understands that, but doesn't see a way out of the situation.

I can suggest one.  Resign...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 03, 2017, 03:10:14 AM
Trump is ruining America.  He doesn't understand the least bit about governing.  I suspect he understands that, but doesn't see a way out of the situation.

Trump is all powerful ... Satan incarnate ... so says the Atheist.

Governance ... F the American people, F the World.  I could use less of that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 03, 2017, 03:10:14 AM

I don't think he is displeased with himself.  He is busy amassing the wealth he had only dreamed of before.  He and his entire family are busy plundering the country and the people of this country are only interested in his tweets.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2017, 07:33:18 AM
Trump is all powerful ... Satan incarnate ... so says the Atheist.

Governance ... F the American people, F the World.  I could use less of that.
As you well know, Satan is a fiction.  But The Donald, as The Corporation, is not.  And he is busy making sure his Corporation is fattening up right now.  And it is.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 02, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
That looked like a false attribution more than sarcasm.
Now you sound like Trump.  You live in a world of alternate facts.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 03, 2017, 09:10:10 AM
I don't think he is displeased with himself.  He is busy amassing the wealth he had only dreamed of before.  He and his entire family are busy plundering the country and the people of this country are only interested in his tweets.

No, I am beginning to see he is reacting in a panic.  For the first time in his life, he is subject to powerful opponents who don't care about profitable business deals, aren't subject to court settlements, and don't care about his usual tactics of "I dare you to take me to court because you will go broke trying".  He doesn't have his usual attacks that worked before.

He is in a whole new world and one that he can't manage in his accustomed ways.  I see a scared businessman realizing legal habits are not on his side. And he is thrashing around trying to figure out what to do while the whole government is starting to turn its attention on his past.

Government is NOT the place to be when you have secrets to keep...

Trump is going to find that he has 2 choices.  One is to try to fire everyone who threatens him.  And he can't succeed at that.  Too many people investigating him.  Second, he can bargain for a pardon.  And he can't give it to himself.

This is a doomed Presidency.  And I thank the Constitution and the political powers for that. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 03, 2017, 09:44:35 AM
No, I am beginning to see he is reacting in a panic.  For the first time in his life, he is subject to powerful opponents who don't care about profitable business deals, aren't subject to court settlements, and don't care about his usual tactics of "I dare you to take me to court because you will go broke trying".  He doesn't have his usual attacks that worked before.

He is in a whole new world and one that he can't manage in his accustomed ways.  I see a scared businessman realizing legal habits are not on his side. And he is thrashing around trying to figure out what to do while the whole government is starting to turn its attention on his past.

Trump is going to find that he has 2 choices.  One is to try to fire everyone who threatens him.  And he can't succeed at that.  Too many people investigating him.  Second, he can bargain for a pardon.  And he can't give it to himself.

This is a doomed Presidency.  And I thank the Constitution and the political powers for that.
Okay, Cavebear, that is reason talking.  And I really, really, hope you are right.  In the past year reason and logic in politics has taken a huge hit for me.  You should be right in your assessment.  But I still have this fear gnawing away in the back of head that Trump will be unscathed at the end of the day.  And he could even win a second term.  Yes, I know that is unreasonable and I hope I am just batshit crazy to even think about it.

SGOS

No, I am beginning to see he is reacting in a panic.  For the first time in his life, he is subject to powerful opponents
It might be panic the way he seems to be wildly hiring and firing lately.  I would think it would take more than a day or two to consider what you want in a staff.  This "Now you're hired.  Now you're fired."  And "First, I liked you.  Now I don't like you anymore" pattern seems eerily  impulsive.   Or maybe he just likes hiring and firing.

He's draining the swamp.  But then he fills it up and drains it again.  WTF??  This is not the well oiled machine he bragged about.

Atheon

"Trump only wants to stop illegal immigration," they said. "He only wants to stop the bad hombres," they said. "He's not against legal immigration," they said.

I knew they were ling through their teeth. Trump and the Republicans hate immigrants. Never mind that they are all descended from (and some even married to, or are parents to) immigrants. Fuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb0Wodr2T3c&t=722s
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

You don't mind immigration to the US, while hiding in Taiwan, don't you ;-)  Enjoy the Red Chinese invasion coming to Taiwan, as soon as WW III starts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 03, 2017, 09:10:10 AM

You use your super powers to read his mind, just like you did with Obama?  Really!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Don't worry, President Zuckerberg is waiting in the wings, to save you Snowflakes from the sunlight.  That and cockroaches.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2017, 01:07:15 PM
You use your super powers to read his mind, just like you did with Obama?  Really!
What mind???

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 03, 2017, 01:08:34 PM
What mind???

Haha .. your mind.  Millions of Americans can read minds, particular Presidents, Congressmen, SCOTUS etc.  Superpowers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.