News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 09, 2017, 10:40:34 PM
Ask a cop to prove their authority to enforce the law, and they will show you their badge. But you claim authority and have no badge to show. You claim to serve an invisible god that you cannot prove exists, much less talks to you. And yet you expect us to just take your word for it. No thank you. If you have proof, present it. Otherwise, get lost.

My 'badge' comes in the way of the theological questions most of you are afraid to challenge me with now, and why you are attacking my character instead.

I have shaken most of you from your theological foundations to the point you would rather drop any formal theological debate and try and unerve me by ad hoc/adhom attack. Or you try and red herring or strawman off topic. Or most of you ask an "Impossible to answer" question and I never hear from them again.

Not one of you is willing to go blow for blow on any theological issue anymore... not even your 'heavy hitters' on sure fire end to all atheist arguments of "evolution." you all now avoid that subject like a plague. why? because you can't even come close to providing an answer that topples The observation I was given.

Why? because you are going up against God's answers sport. you see hear and recognize the authority from which I speak in and on theological matters. As the answers I provide at the core are super simple to understand, concise, they eliminate all formally known paradoxes and do not create new ones. What man can do that??? None! As those words often come directly from the Holy Spirit, which if I were a God hater or avoider would scare the Hell out of me too.

"So then lets attack the person of Drich because what he says can't be true unless all of us... are *gasp wrong?!?!?"

So yeah keep questioning me my authority, mental stability, knowledge, my whatever and avoid the subject matters I bring up like the plague, because despite what you may say outwardly in trying to destroy the message by destroying the messenger, your inability or unwillingness to have a "Christianity based conversation in the appropriate area of this forum speaks volumes to the 'Authority' I bring to you in my answers and clarifications.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 09:36:44 AM
Sure you can.

The mentor teaches the student how to vet his own thoughts through the many different primary and secondary source materials that support translation and underscores the history found in scripture.

The mentor's job is not to teach what to think but how to think and how to shape original thought to jive with the bible.

I can only imagine why you think a mentor's job is to program thought into a follower.

Unlike fake prophets and fake messiahs, I seek no followers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Actually it is not meant to be understood by the common person. The OT was only written and kept by the priests of the temple, and maybe a regional synogog. the NT were written and held to the leaders of individual churches. no one else had a copy. Then for a 1400 years it was translated into a copy only the clergy could read and write. It wasn't titll these last few hundred years did people get copies. then look what happened to the church it schismed like 30K times.

That said we can be given understand through the same holy Spirit who wrote and kept the bible if we so see sch understanding. However without the Holy Spirit's direction you would be hopelessly lost.

I know the Holy Spirit, but I don't know you.  You are unlike the Holy Spirit that I know.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 10, 2017, 02:30:45 PM
Unlike fake prophets and fake messiahs, I seek no followers.

What are you talking about? do you not understand the term "vet?" as in finding support in the primary and secondary materials that support the translation of words and phrases and the material that supports the culture and history?? False profits do not do this. they look to substitute the truth I have been taught to seek with the lie of tradition and or doctrine.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 02:35:40 PM
What are you talking about? do you not understand the term "vet?" as in finding support in the primary and secondary materials that support the translation of words and phrases and the material that supports the culture and history?? False profits do not do this. they look to substitute the truth I have been taught to seek with the lie of tradition and or doctrine.

QED
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 10, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
QED

So if you understand the term vet... then how does that equate to being a false profit???

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Actually it is not meant to be understood by the common person.

Finally some truth. It was not written to be understood by the common person because once if was, then people started to realize what a piece of shit it is. The truth is, once common people got their hands on it, it went off the tracks and the promise of making the priests rich and powerful failed but for those who had enough money to buy the army to smite non-believers into believing.

The babble was not the word of a god, it was the word of shysters and thieves. It took the sword and gun to spread the word. The babble had NO power to convince people once they read it. They had to be threatened and/or executed into "believing". Grow up.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on July 10, 2017, 05:21:46 PM
Finally some truth. It was not written to be understood by the common person because once if was, then people started to realize what a piece of shit it is. The truth is, once common people got their hands on it, it went off the tracks and the promise of making the priests rich and powerful failed but for those who had enough money to buy the army to smite non-believers into believing.

The babble was not the word of a god, it was the word of shysters and thieves. It took the sword and gun to spread the word. The babble had NO power to convince people once they read it. They had to be threatened and/or executed into "believing". Grow up.

Or... The common person could not read till about 100 years ago you stupid female dog. So then how could it be written to anyone but an elite?

when do you people actually start all of this "thinking" you keep bragging about?

Seriously, you walked right into that one with out any thought except to the self righteous banter you were looking to proudly display!

Sylar

When 'god' shows up... he'll have a spot waiting just for him at ICC to answer for war crimes and crimes against humanity including but not limited to mass murder and genocide, or conspiracy to commit either.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 07, 2017, 01:15:25 AM
Man created god in his own image.

And I think Man used the bad brother-in-law as an example.  Seriously, you read almost any religious text and the deity involved is a petulant but powerful child, thin-skinned, subject to temper-tantrums, and ready to overturn the table on a whim.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drich0150

Quote from: Sylar on July 10, 2017, 05:56:04 PM
When 'god' shows up... he'll have a spot waiting just for him at ICC to answer for war crimes and crimes against humanity including but not limited to mass murder and genocide, or conspiracy to commit either.

Actually not yet.. 'We' are usally greeted with gratefulness and open arms.

Drich0150

Quote from: Cavebear on July 11, 2017, 07:16:34 AM
And I think Man used the bad brother-in-law as an example.  Seriously, you read almost any religious text and the deity involved is a petulant but powerful child, thin-skinned, subject to temper-tantrums, and ready to overturn the table on a whim.
Sound like my kind of guy! Not some Puss granting some douche bag's wishes because he "tried" in church and if he didn't get his wish granted he would hold his breath, make fun of Christians and leave the church forever!

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 10, 2017, 05:26:59 PM
Or... The common person could not read till about 100 years ago
aww., look at the babbleshitter..first he proclaims the babble wasn't supposed to be read by ordinary men but to be "interpreted" by those who profit from it, and then he brags that if only they could have read sooner they would have figured out the bullsit earlier.

Why are we arguing with a babbleshitter about the babble? It is a fictional work that has been proven babbleshit.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on July 11, 2017, 07:38:13 PM
aww., look at the babbleshitter..first he proclaims the babble wasn't supposed to be read by ordinary men but to be "interpreted" by those who profit from it, and then he brags that if only they could have read sooner they would have figured out the bullsit earlier.

Why are we arguing with a babbleshitter about the babble? It is a fictional work that has been proven babbleshit.
I it had been then we would not have anything to talk about.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 12, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
I it had been then we would not have anything to talk about.
oh it has been....you have chosen to ignore intelligence in favor of superstition. That is the simplicity of it. Rather poor though, it recognizes the current trend in education. America is failing fast because ignorance wants to promote ignorance. We won't go down without a fight though.